This looks like it will go well with my ppq

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection > This looks like it will go well with my ppq

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-19-2014, 03:28 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 112 Times on 84 Posts

Default This looks like it will go well with my ppq

http://www.waltherarms.com/CCP/?utm_source=Walther+Club&utm_campaign=1d47d9e758-Walther-Arms-Updates-2014-03-18&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_665edeb91c-1d47d9e758-120765061

Never enough guns or ammo

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 03-19-2014, 03:36 PM   #2

Liked 314 Times on 221 Posts

It looks like a 9mm P22. I have a PPS as my PPQ companion so I probably shouldn't study that link too closely.

Sent from my iPad using Firearms Talk

Old 03-19-2014, 04:08 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by CardiacColt68 View Post
It looks like a 9mm P22. I have a PPS as my PPQ companion so I probably shouldn't study that link too closely.

Sent from my iPad using Firearms Talk

Yes it does, minus the slide mounted safety/decocker and hammer of course. This seems to be a trend nowadays, taking older model guns and changing little things about them and market as new. Well I'm not mad about it and will have to handle one of these puppies. I've been thinking about a smaller cc 9 lately and this might be it. The trigger will however be the deciding factor. I hope it's ppq-ish. Once again though another gun that the maker feels the need to have an external safety on, not a fan of that but like many others You don't have to use it

Old 03-20-2014, 12:18 AM   #4

What really interest me is the gas-delayed blowback design of this pistol. I don't really understand true benefits of this design in a pistol, but I think the hk p7 was this as well. If anyone want to share info on this please do