Looking for suggestions on a narrow range of conceal and carry semi-auto.
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection > Looking for suggestions on a narrow range of conceal and carry semi-auto.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-18-2011, 01:59 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Looking for suggestions on a narrow range of conceal and carry semi-auto.

I'm looking for thoughts on a good conceal gun for inside waistband carry (front). I need something economical yet reliable and in either 9, 40 or 45. Kimber is way to expensive for my blood and please, no pocket guns. They are too small and inaccurate. Thanks for any suggestions.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 11-18-2011, 03:21 AM   #2

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by natejake
I'm looking for thoughts on a good conceal gun for inside waistband carry (front). I need something economical yet reliable and in either 9, 40 or 45. Kimber is way to expensive for my blood and please, no pocket guns. They are too small and inaccurate. Thanks for any suggestions.
Ruger SR9c is a relatively narrow pistol. I just bought one for my lady the other day. It comes with a 10 rd and 17 rd magazine and shoots like a DREAM!

$466 with a 50rd box if ammo!

"Adjust your DOPE Sergeant! No! Not the pills in your pocket, idiot! That stuff that lets you hit your target Sunshine!"

"Sua Sponte"

The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his. General George Patton

Old 11-18-2011, 04:25 AM   #3

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Economical and reliable, sounds like a glock, although the are a little bulky. I like my Ruger P-345 in 45 acp, retails for 500 but I only paid 250 for mine cause I got it from a buddy. Smith & Wesson mke nice pistols as do Springfield, Sig, and Beretta, just go to a gun shop and see what suits your needs the best.

Old 11-18-2011, 04:47 AM   #4

Liked 41 Times on 30 Posts

Keltec offers a couple good options too... The P-11 is a nice little 9mm... A bit smaller but not a true mouse gun... This gives you a good blend of able to hold onto with able to carry all the time...

Old 11-18-2011, 08:01 PM   #5

Check out the Glock 36 it's in .45ACP and everyone knows that Glock is very reliable
It has a single stack six round magazine so it's slim... Perfect for waist carry and yet it's big enough for someone with big hands to handle comfortly

Old 11-18-2011, 08:16 PM   #6

Liked 1958 Times on 1030 Posts
Likes Given: 4286

Walther PPS, comes in 9mm and .40

Proud Supporter of USA Shooting