Looking for a Pocket carry Pistol?? - Page 7
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection > Looking for a Pocket carry Pistol??

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-10-2013, 01:03 AM   #61
Podcast Host/ American Patriot/DAV!
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3077 Times on 2089 Posts
Likes Given: 657

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahall

Very nice gun collection!! Wheel guns are just easier to own!! Simpler to maintain, easier to clean!! Taurus has 44 mag out that is supposed to be very light and compact, and shoots pretty well for the size and caliber!! And it looks very carry friendly!! If I could ever find it used for a decent price I would buy!! 600 dollars, little more than I want to pay for anything with Taurus on it! However, Taurus seems to be gaining respect in most circles lately
I have a few other wheel guns as well. Got the 92 long ago before they lost cred. the first time, but this thing is like a tank....
We're also considering a TaurusRevolver in .22 LR or 22Mag. of some type/barrel length. Was in the back yard a little bit ago with a few of the .22's splitting wood paneling samples and wood flooring samples freestanding @ 15 Ft.

Dr. Bill(Dr.Football)
CWO-4 US ARMY Ret./Med.
Proud to be a Soldier, Proud to be a Night Stalker!
The 160th Special Operations Aviation Regiment(S.O.A.R.) The Army's Taxi for Special Operators *NSDQ*

Old 06-18-2013, 03:22 PM   #62
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

Ditto for the Sig 938. It has everything you need, small, reliable, accurate and in 9mm it's all you need. It disappears in a cargo style pants pocket, even in shorts and a tee shirt. I carried it's baby brother in 380 for several years. When the 9mm came out I was a little concerned that the recoil would be unpleasant, but not so, it is comfortable to shoot. Don't get me wrong you know you have fired a powerful gun, but I can easily go through a 100 round practice session. At 10 meters I have no problem quickly emptying the 8 rounds into a 7 inch IDPA target. If I have any criticism it would be that I would like a lighter trigger, but some would disagree and say the trigger is perfect for a carry gun.