Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection > Left Handed Holster, Right Handed Shooter

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-27-2011, 04:18 PM   #1
Mommy, who lights the sun?
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1672 Times on 1019 Posts
Likes Given: 1984

Default Left Handed Holster, Right Handed Shooter

I confess. I am a newbie when it comes to firearms. I went to the Tulsa Gun Show this year and bought a fanny pack. Didn't inspect it closely enough. It has a left handed holster inside it. (Insert embarrassed look here...)

With any luck, I'll be able to attach a picture. Had to crop the image to meet the size limits. God that picture looks huge, sorry.

The fanny pack came from the Tufforce table, though the item itself lacks the Tufforce label. The holster has a velcro back surface to adhere it to the inside of the fanny pack. I checked their website and did not find any mention of the holster inserts. In fact, their only fanny pack item was so new that they don't have a picture of one.

The rep at the gun show said that the fanny pack was given to them by Tufforce as a demo unit. Seems odd that their demo unit would be left handed... Also seems odd that they would sell it on the first day of a two day show...

I'd gladly trade it for the corresponding RH holster. I have not been able to find this kind of insert anywhere on the Web. I might be able to modify it to RH design and fit it to my gun in the process. (Don't have the gun yet, getting it tomorrow!)

Any one have any helpful suggestions?

lhholster.jpg  

Balota
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." 2nd Amendment to the Constitution of the United States
Practice does NOT make perfect. Practice makes permanent. Only perfect practice makes perfect.

Check out 4th FTF Shoot & Hoot.http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f138/4th-ftf-shotgun-shoot-hoot-vanzant-mo-oct-4-5-2014-a-105142/

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here