LCR holster? - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection > LCR holster?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-18-2014, 07:54 AM   #11
disappointed & disgusted, But DETERMINED...
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3371 Times on 2282 Posts
Likes Given: 710

Default LCR holster?

I have a few DeSantis rigs myself. I also like Blackhawk for Pocket holsters. Go over to Shopruger.com and take a look at the Mitch Rosen's,..They are affordable and secure well. I have the uncle Mikes' that you have in Tan for another gun. I used Double sided Electrical Tape on the flap. Tip I learned from Knife makers who use cheap Lester or vinyl with a soft backing that sheds from lots of belt use. Run a layer of Regular plastic electric tape and then cover it in a layer of the double sided stuff. Did someone say "Battlefield expediency?" It's also a good fix for cloth or Nylon padded Straps that are fraying...

Sent from my iPad using Firearms Talk

"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will." Vince Lombardi

"No One, and I MEAN NO ONE Craps on me and Gets away with it!!! Those days are gone...