Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection > LCR Holster

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-26-2012, 02:36 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 8 Times on 6 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default LCR Holster

I'm going to pick up my LCR .357 in about a week and am looking for a holster for it. The main purpose of this gun is going to be my backup while on duty, so I'm really looking for an ankle rig. None of my local stores seem to have anything worth while. Anyone have any ideas of a decent ankle rig that will fit the LCR?

"They're on our right, they're on our left, they're in front of us, they're behind us; they can't get away from us this time."
Chesty Puller, USMC, Chosin Reservoir, Korean War

"You cannot exaggerate about the Marines. They are convinced to the point of arrogance, that they are the most ferocious fighters on earth - and the amusing thing about it is that they are."
- Father Kevin Keaney, 1st MarDiv Chaplain, Korean War

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 01-26-2012, 03:05 AM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1956 Times on 1030 Posts
Likes Given: 4285

Here's one similar to the one I use. Had it for over 2 years, EDC when I can wear long pants and it's still working great. No significant wear and tear...just a little lint The one thing I like is the thumb break retention feature. It's reversible and once you snap it in, it ain't comin' out...The pic is actually the external hammer model but you get the idea...Only downside depends on your choice of footwear, low cut tops and medium tops (like basketball sneaks) works fine but I can't wear it with my workboots, just rides up too high and gets uncomfortable after a while...

http://www.midwayusa.com/product/406525/uncle-mikes-ankle-holster-right-hand-small-double-action-revolver-with-exposed-hammer-2-barrel-nylon-black

Proud Supporter of USA Shooting

Last edited by vincent; 01-26-2012 at 03:25 AM.