laws changing. - Page 4
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection > laws changing.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-13-2012, 04:51 PM   #31
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Pendleton, 29670,South Carolina
Posts: 2,586
Liked 1267 Times on 736 Posts
Likes Given: 1937

Default

Sniper03
Thanks.
I agree completely. When I was a kid if you didn't act right in school you got paddled. Then you'd get it worse when you got home. I have never been a devout Republican nor Democrat. As it now goes, neither side supports the needs of the general public. Congress is there to support the whims and the greed of a few rich scumbags. And every time some damn fool does something irresponsible with a gun, anywhere in the world, it gets plastered all over the media to make it look like a terrible epidemic. I just hope enough people wake up before it is too late.

__________________
AIKIJUTSU is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 05:20 PM   #32
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
ar_elite's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 9
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GunRunner

What story have you been following? Zimmerman, white guy, uh no, yeah that Martin kid he looked so viscous. Its not self defense if you initiate the confrontation. I see Zimmerman as Law Enforcement wanna be a basic vigilante. A lot of people try to make this about race but the fact of the matter is that this guy acted outside of the self-defense statute.
Agreed you couldn't have
__________________
ar_elite is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 05:40 PM   #33
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
ar_elite's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 9
Default

[QUOTE="ar_elite"]

Agreed, I couldn't have said it any better myself. If Zimmerman Stayed his ass put he wouldn't have to spend 25 to life in a **** hole. I bet he wishes he would have listened to that dispatcher now. He placed himself in that situation and he has nobody but himself to blame. As far as this race issue, it's Ridiculous. This is 2012, racism should be a thing of the past.

__________________
ar_elite is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 06:04 PM   #34
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Axxe55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Deep East Texas Pineywoods!
Posts: 28,543
Liked 21335 Times on 12106 Posts
Likes Given: 53183

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AIKIJUTSU View Post
Sniper03
Thanks.
I agree completely. When I was a kid if you didn't act right in school you got paddled. Then you'd get it worse when you got home. I have never been a devout Republican nor Democrat. As it now goes, neither side supports the needs of the general public. Congress is there to support the whims and the greed of a few rich scumbags. And every time some damn fool does something irresponsible with a gun, anywhere in the world, it gets plastered all over the media to make it look like a terrible epidemic. I just hope enough people wake up before it is too late.
Sniper03, and AIKIJUTSU, thanks for the well said words and i agree with both of you on what you have stated. accountability is the key word and many are being taught to lay the blame on elsewhere other than acting like an adult and accepting responsibility for ones actions. i for one believe that people make mistakes or poor decisions from time to time, that is human nature. if you make a mistake and own up to it and accept responsibility for your actions, people will have much more respect for you, than if you blame others, make excuses or try and cover it up. then you lose credibility and people will never have any trust in you. seems to me people have lost their moral compasses and want everything handed to them with no sacrifice or effort on their part, do what they want with no accountability.
__________________
Coming from the Village of the Damned.
To the victor, go the spoils of war.
Axxe55 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 06:09 PM   #35
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Pendleton, 29670,South Carolina
Posts: 2,586
Liked 1267 Times on 736 Posts
Likes Given: 1937

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by axxe55 View Post
Sniper03, and AIKIJUTSU, thanks for the well said words and i agree with both of you on what you have stated. accountability is the key word and many are being taught to lay the blame on elsewhere other than acting like an adult and accepting responsibility for ones actions. i for one believe that people make mistakes or poor decisions from time to time, that is human nature. if you make a mistake and own up to it and accept responsibility for your actions, people will have much more respect for you, than if you blame others, make excuses or try and cover it up. then you lose credibility and people will never have any trust in you. seems to me people have lost their moral compasses and want everything handed to them with no sacrifice or effort on their part, do what they want with no accountability.
Yep. And when they get themselves in a bind, they want to cry about being persecuted because of their _____ you fill in the blanks - religion, race, gender, sexual "orientation", financial status, etc.
__________________
AIKIJUTSU is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 01:19 AM   #36
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
primer1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 6,392
Liked 2401 Times on 1558 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AIKIJUTSU

Yep. And when they get themselves in a bind, they want to cry about being persecuted because of their _____ you fill in the blanks - religion, race, gender, sexual "orientation", financial status, etc.
And its all the younger generation has seen their whole lives. Turn on the tv and you see politicians, sports "heroes", and businessmen lie and buy their way out of crime, then we wonder what's wrong with kids these days! "I smoked but I didn't inhale"...Wtf!
__________________

Feral cat waterboarder

primer1 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
are times changing? headhunter General Handgun Discussion 20 12-02-2011 05:54 PM
changing calibers on a p14 ? 1bigtarge General Rifle Discussion 23 11-24-2010 02:52 AM
Changing Stocks? Steelersfan General Rifle Discussion 4 06-05-2010 02:27 AM
changing out barrels for 10/22 mu93ka .22 Rifle/Rimfire Discussion 3 01-25-2009 12:10 PM