laws changing. - Page 4
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection > laws changing.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-13-2012, 04:51 PM   #31
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1267 Times on 736 Posts
Likes Given: 1937

Sniper03
Thanks.
I agree completely. When I was a kid if you didn't act right in school you got paddled. Then you'd get it worse when you got home. I have never been a devout Republican nor Democrat. As it now goes, neither side supports the needs of the general public. Congress is there to support the whims and the greed of a few rich scumbags. And every time some damn fool does something irresponsible with a gun, anywhere in the world, it gets plastered all over the media to make it look like a terrible epidemic. I just hope enough people wake up before it is too late.

Old 04-13-2012, 05:20 PM   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by GunRunner

What story have you been following? Zimmerman, white guy, uh no, yeah that Martin kid he looked so viscous. Its not self defense if you initiate the confrontation. I see Zimmerman as Law Enforcement wanna be a basic vigilante. A lot of people try to make this about race but the fact of the matter is that this guy acted outside of the self-defense statute.
Agreed you couldn't have

Old 04-13-2012, 05:40 PM   #33

[QUOTE="ar_elite"]

Agreed, I couldn't have said it any better myself. If Zimmerman Stayed his ass put he wouldn't have to spend 25 to life in a **** hole. I bet he wishes he would have listened to that dispatcher now. He placed himself in that situation and he has nobody but himself to blame. As far as this race issue, it's Ridiculous. This is 2012, racism should be a thing of the past.

Old 04-13-2012, 06:04 PM   #34
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 21335 Times on 12106 Posts
Likes Given: 53183

Quote:
Originally Posted by AIKIJUTSU View Post
Sniper03
Thanks.
I agree completely. When I was a kid if you didn't act right in school you got paddled. Then you'd get it worse when you got home. I have never been a devout Republican nor Democrat. As it now goes, neither side supports the needs of the general public. Congress is there to support the whims and the greed of a few rich scumbags. And every time some damn fool does something irresponsible with a gun, anywhere in the world, it gets plastered all over the media to make it look like a terrible epidemic. I just hope enough people wake up before it is too late.
Sniper03, and AIKIJUTSU, thanks for the well said words and i agree with both of you on what you have stated. accountability is the key word and many are being taught to lay the blame on elsewhere other than acting like an adult and accepting responsibility for ones actions. i for one believe that people make mistakes or poor decisions from time to time, that is human nature. if you make a mistake and own up to it and accept responsibility for your actions, people will have much more respect for you, than if you blame others, make excuses or try and cover it up. then you lose credibility and people will never have any trust in you. seems to me people have lost their moral compasses and want everything handed to them with no sacrifice or effort on their part, do what they want with no accountability.

Old 04-13-2012, 06:09 PM   #35
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1267 Times on 736 Posts
Likes Given: 1937

Quote:
Originally Posted by axxe55 View Post
Sniper03, and AIKIJUTSU, thanks for the well said words and i agree with both of you on what you have stated. accountability is the key word and many are being taught to lay the blame on elsewhere other than acting like an adult and accepting responsibility for ones actions. i for one believe that people make mistakes or poor decisions from time to time, that is human nature. if you make a mistake and own up to it and accept responsibility for your actions, people will have much more respect for you, than if you blame others, make excuses or try and cover it up. then you lose credibility and people will never have any trust in you. seems to me people have lost their moral compasses and want everything handed to them with no sacrifice or effort on their part, do what they want with no accountability.
Yep. And when they get themselves in a bind, they want to cry about being persecuted because of their _____ you fill in the blanks - religion, race, gender, sexual "orientation", financial status, etc.

Old 04-14-2012, 01:19 AM   #36

Liked 2401 Times on 1558 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by AIKIJUTSU

Yep. And when they get themselves in a bind, they want to cry about being persecuted because of their _____ you fill in the blanks - religion, race, gender, sexual "orientation", financial status, etc.
And its all the younger generation has seen their whole lives. Turn on the tv and you see politicians, sports "heroes", and businessmen lie and buy their way out of crime, then we wonder what's wrong with kids these days! "I smoked but I didn't inhale"...Wtf!

Feral cat waterboarder