laws changing. - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection > laws changing.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-07-2012, 03:25 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 26 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincent View Post
...it's that the MSM are morally corrupt and will stop at nothing to push their agenda...
The MSM seeks gun control because they want law abiding citizens to stop shooting the corrupt citizens so there could be more corruption. The problem is the corrupt is shooting the corrupt which is causing major disruption to the over all scheme of total domination.

Old 04-07-2012, 04:07 PM   #12

Liked 32 Times on 26 Posts
Likes Given: 115

And now there were 5 people shot and killed in Tulsa. The media just about has the shooter convicted. And they don't have one in custody yet.

Old 04-07-2012, 04:23 PM   #13
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1273 Times on 736 Posts
Likes Given: 1937

Yep. Just consider that Zimmerman/Martin fiasco. The media immediately cranked out the "dirty rotten no-good evil white man stalked and murdered a po' innocent young black child" tale. Now they are trying to pretend to be neutral about it because much of the crap they originally claimed has been disproved.

Old 04-07-2012, 04:54 PM   #14
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 21582 Times on 12248 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

there will always be people who have evil in their heart to do harm to others for their own satisfaction. if there were no guns, never had been, these people would still do the harm they do. eliminating guns will never eliminate the evil in some people. the media, politicians and the anti-gun groups would lead you to believe that eliminating guns will eliminate crime, this is just not true, and never will be. the only thing it eliminates is the way for law abiding citizens to be able to defend themselves.

there will be those who also slip through the cracks, the whack jobs who go on some killing spree and what reason, God only knows why. the gun is just the tool and method used, so it will get used by media and the anti-gun groups, to stir emotion that guns are evil and need to be restricted or eliminated.

can't remember where i read it, but it seems that i read, that with firearms sales being on the rise and CCW permits on the rise where they are allowed, crime rates have dropped somewhat. another point to consider, states with the least restrictive or no restrictions have lower crime rates, and those with the most restrictions, crime rates are higher. why? because criminals don't abide by the rules and law abiding citizens do. they are the ones the gun restrictions hobble, not the criminals. look at the statistics of violent crimes committed by licensed CCW holders. i think the FBI released these, they were so low, it was almost negligible in percentage numbers.

the media is going to paint gun owners and CCW holders as vigilantes, radicals, crazies, and any number of unflattering names. they care nothing about facts or the truth, just a story. many are just pawns of the politicians and whore themselves out for a story to incite those who will never question and just accept what the media tells as the final truth. being a jounalist, use to be an honorable profession, not so anymore. they use to just tell the facts of a story and let people make up their own minds and draw their own conclusions. now the media spins the story with their own slant and wants to infer their conclusions as facts and wants us to accept that as the truth.

Old 04-08-2012, 06:59 AM   #15

Liked 26 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by axxe55 View Post
there will always be people who have evil in their heart to do harm to others for their own satisfaction. if there were no guns, never had been, these people would still do the harm they do...
Police in Hungary say a 24-year-old man killed four people with a sword and injured three others after a family argument.

Laszlo Garamvolgyi of the Hungarian police told reporters that the killer used "weapons that were able to stab and cut, and the crime was brutal," according to state-owned Hungarian news agency MTI.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/04/06/world/europe/hungary-sword-killing/index.html?hpt=hp_bn2

Old 04-08-2012, 08:54 AM   #16
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 21582 Times on 12248 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Ranger exactly my point. we were killing each other in war and conquests and invasions long before firearms were invented. man doesn't need a firearm to kill, only the need or desire. the desire and need will find an appropriate tool to do the job. a firearm is an item that can do good or evil only based on the users intentions. it can't feel, it can't think, it doesn't have a mind, a soul or a heart. but the person who hold it does.

Old 04-08-2012, 09:47 AM   #17

Liked 48 Times on 38 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by AIKIJUTSU
Yep. Just consider that Zimmerman/Martin fiasco. The media immediately cranked out the "dirty rotten no-good evil white man stalked and murdered a po' innocent young black child" tale. Now they are trying to pretend to be neutral about it because much of the crap they originally claimed has been disproved.
What story have you been following? Zimmerman, white guy, uh no, yeah that Martin kid he looked so viscous. Its not self defense if you initiate the confrontation. I see Zimmerman as Law Enforcement wanna be a basic vigilante. A lot of people try to make this about race but the fact of the matter is that this guy acted outside of the self-defense statute.

Old 04-08-2012, 01:13 PM   #18

Liked 1958 Times on 1030 Posts
Likes Given: 4286

Quote:
Originally Posted by GunRunner View Post
What story have you been following? Zimmerman, white guy, uh no, yeah that Martin kid he looked so viscous. Its not self defense if you initiate the confrontation. I see Zimmerman as Law Enforcement wanna be a basic vigilante. A lot of people try to make this about race but the fact of the matter is that this guy acted outside of the self-defense statute.
Umm...yeah What you wrote is EXACTLY what we're talking about here...

Read this...

http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/04/zimmerman_and_ketman.html

Proud Supporter of USA Shooting

Old 04-08-2012, 04:05 PM   #19

Liked 15 Times on 11 Posts

I was raised from a child around firearms, I have carried a pistol of some sort since late teens. I have never drawn a weapon toward another person except once as a Police Officer, I have never fired a weapon at another person, nor killed anyone. I legally carry with a Texas CHP now, and We as a group have had extremly little lawbreaking or misuse of the licensees since it's inception.
Crime in our Cities make carrying a necessity for personal protection, protection of others, and protection of property...The "Zombies" in the Cities are running amok, read the news each day !

NRA Lifer Since 1968
Former USMC
Former Texas NG

Old 04-08-2012, 05:42 PM   #20

Liked 35 Times on 29 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GunRunner View Post
That is one of the problems with our biased media. They know that the FIRST story that hits the streets/tv will be the one that lasts. They deliberately do this to sway people to their agenda & then put out corrections, backtrack on the initial story, etc. knowing that the second story will not gain any traction. They manipulate public opinion, then do the CYA stories so they can claim objectivity.

Personally, if it involves a gun or anything about racism, I totally ignore the info in the first stories that come out. The jounalism profession has sank to about two rungs down the ladder of professions, below prostitution.