Lady gets pistol on air plane - Page 2

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection > Lady gets pistol on air plane

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-05-2012, 02:53 AM   #11
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 5923 Times on 3093 Posts
Likes Given: 418

If you got into the security area and made it to your destination what on earth would drive you to be so stupid as to say oops i had a gun on the plane!!!!??????!!

This probably happens a lot and we only hear about it when some is dumb enough to turn themselves in to the political masters.

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

People Like This 
Old 10-05-2012, 03:16 AM   #12
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 8713 Times on 5037 Posts
Likes Given: 11324

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonM View Post
If you got into the security area and made it to your destination what on earth would drive you to be so stupid as to say oops i had a gun on the plane!!!!??????!!

This probably happens a lot and we only hear about it when some is dumb enough to turn themselves in to the political masters.
She must be blonde. Or maybe she was wondering how she was going to smuggle it back!

Old 10-05-2012, 03:21 AM   #13
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 5923 Times on 3093 Posts
Likes Given: 418

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikingdad View Post
She must be blonde. Or maybe she was wondering how she was going to smuggle it back!
If it fits it ships....

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

Old 10-05-2012, 03:33 AM   #14

Liked 1983 Times on 1091 Posts
Likes Given: 1324

When I was in the Army I had a lighter that was a pistol. You know the kind that a flame comes out of the ejection port. I was only 17. I guess I was still a little nieve. I was getting ready to go through a metal detector. So I took it out of my pocket and handed it with my keys to the security lady. She about crapped her pants. She said, "You can't take that on the plane!" I asked why not? She said,"Thats a gun!" I told her it was a lighter. She insisted it was a gun. I said, never mind. Keep it.

This was back around 1984 or so.

Romans 1:16 I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile.

Old 10-05-2012, 03:36 AM   #15

Liked 134 Times on 109 Posts
Likes Given: 43

I was leaving Vegas, drunker than hell. A TSA agent asked if I had any weapons I replied, "I have a Patriot missile battery in my coat pocket." Soon I was doing the wing walk and being threatened with prison. Being a TSA agent must suck.

"I do not aim with my hand; I aim with my eye. He who aims with his hand has forgotten the face of his father.
I do not shoot with my hand; I shoot with my mind. He who shoots with his hand has forgotten the face of his father.
I do not kill with my gun; I kill with my heart. He who kills with his gun has forgotten the face of his father."

Adopt a pet!! http://www.aspca.org/ Some of the finest pleasure horses come from here: http://www.canterusa.org/

USEBOTHHANDS Likes This 
Old 10-05-2012, 04:21 AM   #16
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 8713 Times on 5037 Posts
Likes Given: 11324

In the late 80's I flew a lot for work and once I walked up to the security checkpoint and said "Did you hear the one about the airline pilot, the stewardess and the Pope?" then after a pause I said "Oh yeah, I forgot. No jokes."

Nobody even cracked a smile. What a bunch of sourpusses.

Old 10-05-2012, 05:47 AM   #17

Location: 2,000 miles Northwest of Bill's Laundromat, Bar & Grill, CA
Liked 538 Times on 379 Posts
Likes Given: 273

I've heard many stories of government tests, where our government gets things that are supposed to set off security on to planes. It has been proven over and over that the TSA doesn't work.

-Matt

USEBOTHHANDS Likes This 
Old 10-05-2012, 05:51 AM   #18

Location: 2,000 miles Northwest of Bill's Laundromat, Bar & Grill, CA
Liked 538 Times on 379 Posts
Likes Given: 273

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikingdad
In the late 80's I flew a lot for work and once I walked up to the security checkpoint and said "Did you hear the one about the airline pilot, the stewardess and the Pope?" then after a pause I said "Oh yeah, I forgot. No jokes."

Nobody even cracked a smile. What a bunch of sourpusses.
That's pretty good. Whenever I think of TSA jokes this comes to mind:

-Matt

Old 10-05-2012, 12:51 PM   #19

Liked 4450 Times on 2204 Posts
Likes Given: 956

Yeah... Uh, now the TSA is conducting road checkpoints.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/ron-paul-calls-tsa-jack-booted-thugs-in-response-to-highway-checkpoints/

Lawyers: Defending The Constitution and the citizen, since 1776.

Old 10-05-2012, 04:35 PM   #20

Liked 164 Times on 116 Posts
Likes Given: 260

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueguns View Post
I've heard many stories of government tests, where our government gets things that are supposed to set off security on to planes. It has been proven over and over that the TSA doesn't work.
When coming back from Asia I took the long way home and stayed in Zandvoort Netherlands for a few days. If you want to see good airport screening that works these are the ones to teach the class.

They tossed my luggage because I had some presents for the family that looked suspicious on x-ray. They were very polite and invited me into a inspection room with 3' thick walls to inspect my luggage. After finding what they wanted to look at they packed everything back in place carefully and showed me the x-ray in question. This took all of 10 minutes to do, I talked with the security guard for 15 or 20 minutes more telling him he did not make enough money as I pointed to the THICK walls of the room. He just laughed and said that they had never been tested. He did have a fully automatic weapon and a police dog at his side the whole time.

All of this was before 9/11 and I felt the safest there out of anywhere else I had traveled.

Don't question my right to own a gun and I won't question your stupidity not to.

You give Peace a chance, we will cover you if it doesn't work out.