Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection > Ladies concealed carry

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-18-2013, 03:34 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 226 Times on 170 Posts
Likes Given: 42

Default Ladies concealed carry

Alright guys and gals. At risk of being a chauvenist (sp) I am interested in you ladies who carry concealed. Thighs, bra, or anywhere else you carry.
Pics will be a plus. I know I want to see them, but I suspect there are other healthy males here who won't complain is there happens to be a lady flashing a gun....and maybe flashing a bit as well. I'm hoping my wife will get some ideas for her carry as well.......

Never waste time deciding between two guns....buy both of them.

MisterMcCool Likes This 

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 07-18-2013, 03:47 AM   #2
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 6111 Times on 3703 Posts
Likes Given: 6916

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missouribound View Post
Alright guys and gals. At risk of being a chauvenist (sp) I am interested in you ladies who carry concealed. Thighs, bra, or anywhere else you carry.
Pics will be a plus. I know I want to see them, but I suspect there are other healthy males here who won't complain is there happens to be a lady flashing a gun....and maybe flashing a bit as well. I'm hoping my wife will get some ideas for her carry as well.......
Very rude. If you were asking a serious question, you could have left that part out of it.

I don't conceal carry but if I did, it would be my Sig P238 in a Remora holster in my front right pocket.

Probably not interesting enough for you to want to see a pic.
People Like This 
Old 07-18-2013, 03:54 AM   #3

Liked 1416 Times on 817 Posts
Likes Given: 989

Looks like a perfectly good pic to me Winds.

Are your jeans pockets big enough to put your gun in? I think all of my wife's pockets are too small. And her jeans are a little to tight anyway. Not that I mind her tight jeans.

Romans 1:16 I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile.

MisterMcCool Likes This 
Old 07-18-2013, 03:57 AM   #4

Liked 226 Times on 170 Posts
Likes Given: 42

Rude? Wow. I suspect that many men here will find it amusing, as intended. If you are overly sensitive about my comment, I'm sorry for that. But don't read anything into it that isn't there.

Never waste time deciding between two guns....buy both of them.

Old 07-18-2013, 07:26 AM   #5
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 6111 Times on 3703 Posts
Likes Given: 6916

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick1967 View Post
Looks like a perfectly good pic to me Winds.

Are your jeans pockets big enough to put your gun in? I think all of my wife's pockets are too small. And her jeans are a little to tight anyway. Not that I mind her tight jeans.
I don't wear tight jeans.

Old 07-18-2013, 07:42 AM   #6
Devil's Advocate and Provocateur
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 1120 Times on 603 Posts
Likes Given: 523

Speaking for my wife, even when jeans aren't tight, most women's jeans have slightly smaller pockets than men's jeans. However, almost all but the largest .380's will fit in a female jean pocket with a Remora, Sticky or a wallet holster for the rear pocket. My wife also likes Stellar Rigs and Flashbang for other than pants/waistband carry. My wife does not believe in purse carry on principal.

“Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem." (I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude.). Thomas Jefferson

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

-Edmund Burke, Loosely translated from Thoughts on the Cause of Present Discontents. (1770)

Old 07-18-2013, 07:49 AM   #7
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by winds-of-change View Post
Very rude. If you were asking a serious question, you could have left that part out of it.

Probably not interesting enough for you to want to see a pic.
He's enamored with you, Winds, he was just unsure about how to approach you. You know what it's like to be a beautiful woman that's bigger-than-life!

“Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem." (I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude.). Thomas Jefferson

-Edmund Burke, Loosely translated from Thoughts on the Cause of Present Discontents. (1770)

Old 07-18-2013, 08:06 AM   #8
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 1720 Times on 970 Posts
Likes Given: 1295

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missouribound View Post
Rude? Wow. I suspect that many men here will find it amusing, as intended. If you are overly sensitive about my comment, I'm sorry for that. But don't read anything into it that isn't there.
Many men may find it amusing. I didn't. What you ran into is what I call The Written Word Gap. It's that huge hole located between what you meant to say and how people interpreted it when they read it. If Winds had been able to hear the voice inflection and see you facial expressions during a verbal communication she may not have taken offense.

Why didn't I find it amusing? My daughter carries. I am very protective of my daughter. Now, what exactly are you wanting my daughter to show you?
People Like This 
Old 07-18-2013, 09:13 AM   #9
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc3402 View Post
Many men may find it amusing. I didn't. What you ran into is what I call The Written Word Gap. It's that huge hole located between what you meant to say and how people interpreted it when they read it. If Winds had been able to hear the voice inflection and see you facial expressions during a verbal communication she may not have taken offense.

Why didn't I find it amusing? My daughter carries. I am very protective of my daughter. Now, what exactly are you wanting my daughter to show you?
So true, Doc. Every woman is somebody's daughter. When my girls were younger, I loved when they brought a date home and he called me sir - at least I knew he had a few manners. Only one didn't show respect and squared off on me - and promptly got thrown out.

Respect should be shown as if you're talking to your mother.

Old 07-18-2013, 09:31 AM   #10
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 1720 Times on 970 Posts
Likes Given: 1295

Quote:
Originally Posted by TekGreg View Post
Respect should be shown as if you're talking to your mother.
That is an excellent point. I stressed that to my crews all the time. If they couldn't treat their patients in the same manner they would want me to treat their mother, they needed to move on down the road. We didn't want them.

To try to bring this back on topic, as I said earlier my daughter does carry. As much as we both hate it, the only way she can carry with her wardrobe is in a carry purse. Her height and build requires her to wear what they call low rise jeans. As a result the pockets are so short even her LCP hangs out of the top. The good part of this is that she can carry into her workplace without a problem. Her boss knows, but as long as the customers don't, nobody cares.