Kel Tec PF9 owners show them off - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection > Kel Tec PF9 owners show them off

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-13-2012, 12:45 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 16 Times on 15 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 504fireMan

Wow have you ever shot one not just go by what your local gs guy tell you, look at all the the popular cc guns out now there all just knock offs of some kel tec you should understand that you seem to worship glocks

U.S Army vet 11b
NRA member
professional union firefighter
First of all part of my last name is my screen name, not the preferred gun of carry. Second, I used to own one as my first carry gun. Long, unwieldy trigger pull renders it inaccurate. Cheap plastic sights are another downfall. I had to chisel the rear sights down with a multi tool because you could only see half of the front sight. Branch out and shoot other guns and you will see that the pf9 is pure garbage.

Since we are playing this game
U.S. Army Vet 31b
MCOLES pistol instructor
Multi-gun armorer certified

Old 05-13-2012, 03:54 PM   #12
fmj

Liked 753 Times on 437 Posts
Likes Given: 306

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmglocks View Post
First of all part of my last name is my screen name, not the preferred gun of carry. Second, I used to own one as my first carry gun. Long, unwieldy trigger pull renders it inaccurate. Cheap plastic sights are another downfall. I had to chisel the rear sights down with a multi tool because you could only see half of the front sight. Branch out and shoot other guns and you will see that the pf9 is pure garbage.

Since we are playing this game
U.S. Army Vet 31b
MCOLES pistol instructor
Multi-gun armorer certified
I HAVE shot MANY guns...for the money the PF-9 is a great little gun. Especially when you factor in concealability. Being a DAO you want/need a long trigger pull. I dont find the trigger pull unwieldy at all. Inside of 10 yards its as accurate as any other...as with most guns, its more accurate than the one shooting it.

It takes more than shooting one mag through a particular weapon to consider yourself proficient with it....or to properly gauge a guns pros and cons.

When you have a 1000+ rounds downrange....then come back and talk to those of us that do!

The 1911: Turning useless trash into good fertilizer for over 100 years!!

Old 05-13-2012, 03:56 PM   #13
fmj

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chandler51 View Post
Man, how the HELL do you get all the cool muzzle flash pics? Are they screen shots from digi video, or do you know someone who is a badass still photographer? That's very cool...
Thanks man! How i do it is an ancient chinese secret.

In truth its a little hobby i have been working on for quite a few years....After MUCH trial and error I FINALLY got the equipment and know how to get it done.

Old 05-13-2012, 04:03 PM   #14

Liked 16 Times on 15 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmj

I HAVE shot MANY guns...for the money the PF-9 is a great little gun. Especially when you factor in concealability. Being a DAO you want/need a long trigger pull. I dont find the trigger pull unwieldy at all. Inside of 10 yards its as accurate as any other...as with most guns, its more accurate than the one shooting it.

It takes more than shooting one mag through a particular weapon to consider yourself proficient with it....or to properly gauge a guns pros and cons.

When you have a 1000+ rounds downrange....then come back and talk to those of us that do!
Done. What more do you want?

Old 05-13-2012, 04:21 PM   #15
fmj

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmglocks View Post
Done. What more do you want?
Somehow i doubt this.

But...

If you dislike them so much and i assume do not own one. May i suggest you take your pissy comments to a thread that concerns you. As this thread is "PF-9 OWNERS show them off"

As i stated earlier, for what it is, i find the PF-9 to be a fine little gun.

Old 05-13-2012, 04:47 PM   #16

Liked 62 Times on 51 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmj

Thanks man! How i do it is an ancient chinese secret.

In truth its a little hobby i have been working on for quite a few years....After MUCH trial and error I FINALLY got the equipment and know how to get it done.
Ancient Chinese secret huh?

Well, it's pretty damned cool.