So, call me impatient. But I had a situation recently where I would have been more comfortable if I was armed.
Now, my question is....should I start calling them and bugging? Should I just call and ask when they sent off or received my prints from the FBI?
or...should I just keep waiting?
They say not to call until after 120 days. This leads me to believe they won't be pushing anything out until atleast 120days have passed. Slugs.....