Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection > Jeez, stupid

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-16-2010, 02:45 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 6 Times on 4 Posts
Likes Given: 5

Some people have penile deficits. Maybe we should implement an FTF Penile Augmentation fund...?

"Guns don't kill people. Male Kennedy's kill people."

Old 04-16-2010, 02:46 AM   #12

Liked 450 Times on 274 Posts
Likes Given: 1507

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorknoids View Post
Some people have penile deficits. Maybe we should implement an FTF Penile Augmentation fund...?
Can I get in on that?

Sent by my homing pigeon that suffers from severe social anxiety.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skullcrusher View Post
Yea, um, Darin...that's in the Double Secret Bunker. :p
Quote:
Originally Posted by orangello View Post
Hookers and optics, cheap is usually a warning.

www.wfo4life.com

Old 04-16-2010, 05:42 AM   #13

Liked 3766 Times on 1863 Posts
Likes Given: 1021

I simply do not get OC?
I do not understand why anyone would put that target on there back?
I do not understand why anyone would seek a confrontation?
I do not understand why anyone would would take actions like these that server to push the sheeple away rather than win them over?

I'm open to enlightenmet if anyone out there can explain the logic of these types of actions...

Tack

Old 04-16-2010, 06:58 AM   #14

Liked 2 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tackleberry1 View Post
I simply do not get OC?
I do not understand why anyone would would take actions like these that server to push the sheeple away rather than win them over?

I'm open to enlightenmet if anyone out there can explain the logic of these types of actions...

Tack
Some people feel the same way about carrying a gun. Some feel that way about even owning a gun!

We can't open carry here, but I would if it were legal. Probably only in certain places though.

This idiot in question was clearly looking for a confrontation to make himself some sort of legal gun martyr. What he accomplished was proving that he is not mature or responsible enough to even own a firearm. lose lose

Old 04-16-2010, 11:55 AM   #15

When dumbasses like the one described in the OP are allowed to carry-on in this manner, it just gives more ammo to the anti's for their cause. When will people see this? Well, we are talking about a dumbass.

Old 04-16-2010, 01:47 PM   #16

Liked 109 Times on 46 Posts
Likes Given: 6

And these are the same knuckleheads that are b**ching because more and more businesses are posting no guns allowed signs.

"As an American, I was not so shocked that Obama was given the Nobel Peace Prize without any accomplishments to his name, but that America gave him the White House based on the same credentials"...Newt Gingrich

The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.

Old 04-16-2010, 01:51 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tackleberry1 View Post
I simply do not get OC?

The guy was carrying concealed and kept pulling his shirt up to reveal he was carrying. That's way crazier than just open carrying in my book. He should have his permit taken away. If he wants to act like a damn thug he should do it somewhere else. Like prison.

Things to think about before you Open Carry
Read this before you decide to carry!

Old 04-16-2010, 01:53 PM   #18

Liked 21 Times on 7 Posts

Just to add something I learned yesterday, this wasn't the young kid I assumed it would be. Many, many folks were defending this tool by saying he's young, naive, etc. The OP came back and posted that this was not a kid but a fella in his late 30s or early 40s.

Regardless of whether you OC or CC - you just don't play with your gun in public - it's plain stupid. (BTW, I carry both ways but mainly CC)...

Old 04-16-2010, 01:57 PM   #19

Liked 109 Times on 46 Posts
Likes Given: 6

Absolutely no doubt that he was trying to provoke an incident, having an array of patrons in the restaurant as potential witnesses.

"As an American, I was not so shocked that Obama was given the Nobel Peace Prize without any accomplishments to his name, but that America gave him the White House based on the same credentials"...Newt Gingrich

The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.

Old 04-16-2010, 01:58 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by NGIB View Post
Just to add something I learned yesterday, this wasn't the young kid I assumed it would be. Many, many folks were defending this tool by saying he's young, naive, etc. The OP came back and posted that this was not a kid but a fella in his late 30s or early 40s.

Regardless of whether you OC or CC - you just don't play with your gun in public - it's plain stupid. (BTW, I carry both ways but mainly CC)...
Even worse if he was that old. He should know better.

When I open carry I have never faced a situation where I have had to touch my pistol. I stay condition yellow when open carrying and the times I am especially watchful is when I am in line somewhere and there are people all around me. I never place my hand on my firearm though. Unless there would be an immediate threat, such as someone trying to disarm me.

Here's a thread I am working on for those that are interested in open carry:

http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f17/things-think-about-before-you-open-carry-26013/

Things to think about before you Open Carry
Read this before you decide to carry!