Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection > IWB holster Help

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-08-2008, 08:33 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default IWB holster Help

Hi guys i'm looking for a good IWB holsters have any recommendations? I want a good one not a cheapo.

American Gun Owners To bring Gun owners all across America together for Debates and Discussions:
www.americangunowners.net

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 09-12-2008, 09:18 PM   #2

From your username... I'm going to assume that you have an XD?

I'd check out K&D Holsters. I ordered their Dokota Defender and it's great. Kevin really does a good job with creating a quality product and he'll back it up 1000%.

http://kdholsters.com/iwb-defend.php

When I ordered... there was a 12 or 14 week waiting period... And it took just about that long to get it. But the wait was well worth it in the end.

Simon

XD-9 SubCompact -- Walther P22 -- Savage 110 -- Mossberg 835 -- Ruger 10/22 -- Bushmaster 16" AR-15

Old 09-13-2008, 08:32 PM   #3

Default Milt Sparks custom IWB holster

If you want the best (IMO) IWB hoster check on Milt Sparks hosters. They are not cheap but quality never is. I ordered one for my Glock 40 cal and it was so outstanding that I ordered another one for my Sig 45 ACP.

I wear it under a T-shirt, SC weather, and it does not "print". I wear it "appendix" style.

Be prepared for anout a 3 month wait but if you do get one you will be WELL pleased.
Jim

Old 10-20-2008, 07:42 AM   #4

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Check out Blade-Tech:

http://www.blade-tech.com/Inside-Waist-Band-c-260.html

Old 10-20-2008, 12:31 PM   #5

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

xdgirl, 10/8/08

I am like many people in that I have several boxes of holsters, usually more than one for each pistol. The makers I have found that have a good product with a reasonable wait time are- Fist Holsters, Don Hume, Highnoon Holsters, TT Gunleather. If you want to look at a number of holster maker's websites showing their products and wait-times take a look at the holster "sticky" at www.berettaforum.net under the "tactics and gear" forum. It's a fun way to go window shopping. Good luck.

best wishes- oldandslow

Old 10-20-2008, 04:58 PM   #6
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 7 Times on 5 Posts

High Noon makes good stuff.

"'Did you ever wonder why we had to run for shelter when the promise of a brave new world unfurled beneath a clear blue sky? "
Roger Waters

Vote freedom, join the Libertarian Party.

Old 10-20-2008, 11:40 PM   #7

Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts

I bought a nice IWB holster for my 1911 from Ted Blocker. Wish it was canted, it's pretty much straight up and down. So, alas, I don't use it much, but it is a quality item.

Old 06-14-2010, 03:34 AM   #8

Default IWB Holster

Hi - I bought a wonderful IWB holster for my husband - great price and it was finished in 2 weeks. Check them out - Peaceholsters.com My hubby was thrilled with his gift he even rides his motorcycle with it.

Old 06-14-2010, 10:54 AM   #9

I have ordered a Crossbreed Supertuck for my .45. Based on it's appearance and the comments of some folks that have one, I feel it will be perfect, but time will tell. Crossbreed Holsters > Home if you want to look at them.

"Happiness is a belt-fed weapon." - Old Infantry saying.

Old 08-22-2010, 05:19 PM   #10

Liked 17 Times on 14 Posts
Likes Given: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Soldier View Post
If you want the best (IMO) IWB hoster check on Milt Sparks hosters. They are not cheap but quality never is. I ordered one for my Glock 40 cal and it was so outstanding that I ordered another one for my Sig 45 ACP.

I wear it under a T-shirt, SC weather, and it does not "print". I wear it "appendix" style.

Be prepared for anout a 3 month wait but if you do get one you will be WELL pleased.
Jim
have to agree with you Old Soldier 100% about Milt Sparks holster. Picked up a VMII for my XD45 and found it to be the most comfortable holster I hand ever owned. Ended up getting one for my Sig P239 and my P229. If you add the tuckable clips to it you can use it for anything and everything you have to do.
I found mine on gunbroken.com and eBay. Was just shopping around and got lucky paid about $150 for each.

Last edited by Phelenwolf; 08-22-2010 at 05:21 PM. Reason: spelling