Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f17/)
-   -   Imminent Threat, What to Carry? (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f17/imminent-threat-what-carry-45887/)

Dizzll 07-27-2011 11:08 PM

Imminent Threat, What to Carry?
 
Hey guys quick advice. Long story short, I started dating a girl who's ex is a crazy gangmember who has been to prison for attempted murder. I stopped seeing the girl just to avoid the whole situation and never responded to him in any way. I filed a report with police about his threats. He even sent me stuff on Facebook and text (got the number from the girls phone). So here's my question. Having a high likelihood of armed and multiple attackers coming for me, what is my best load-out option til this blows over? I have the following Glocks for consideration. G27,G23,G30,G19,G21.

I plan on carrying 2 at all times, but should I go for capacity (which is what I'm leaning towards cuz of multiple bad guys) or stopping power? Or just go 27/23 for synergy in caliber?

Crappy situation either way, advice welcome...

rigjumpr 07-27-2011 11:27 PM

First of all sorry to hear of your situation, second, a piece of paper (restraining order) will do nothing!
As far as multiple targets remember, one pop each center mass.
9mm, 40, 45 ( my pick) they all work.
be safe......

Firearms4ever 07-27-2011 11:38 PM

Sorry to hear about your current situation. I personally would choose either the .40 or my favorite the .45 ACP. I keep my Mossberg 500 always loaded at my house, because nothing say get out of my house like a 12 gauge, and a 1911.

rifleman1 07-27-2011 11:38 PM

g19 high capacity mags and very concealable.make sure you report every time contact is made by this guy just in case something does happen you have plenty of proof you were affraid for your safety.

FatPat 07-28-2011 12:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Firearms4ever (Post 551176)
Sorry to hear about your current situation. I personally would choose either the .40 or my favorite the .45 ACP. I keep my Mossberg 500 always loaded at my house, because nothing say get out of my house like a 12 gauge, and a 1911.

This. Frankly, I wouldn't leave the house without the 12g either.

ViNoM 07-28-2011 12:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dizzll (Post 551155)
Hey guys quick advice. Long story short, I started dating a girl who's ex is a crazy gangmember who has been to prison for attempted murder. I stopped seeing the girl just to avoid the whole situation and never responded to him in any way. I filed a report with police about his threats. He even sent me stuff on Facebook and text (got the number from the girls phone). So here's my question. Having a high likelihood of armed and multiple attackers coming for me, what is my best load-out option til this blows over? I have the following Glocks for consideration. G27,G23,G30,G19,G21.

I plan on carrying 2 at all times, but should I go for capacity (which is what I'm leaning towards cuz of multiple bad guys) or stopping power? Or just go 27/23 for synergy in caliber?

Crappy situation either way, advice welcome...

Probably too much information for an open forum...

user4 07-28-2011 01:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VICTIMNOMORE (Post 551236)
Probably too much information for an open forum...

Why do you say this?

IGETEVEN 07-28-2011 01:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dizzll (Post 551155)
Hey guys quick advice. Long story short, I started dating a girl who's ex is a crazy gangmember who has been to prison for attempted murder. I stopped seeing the girl just to avoid the whole situation and never responded to him in any way. I filed a report with police about his threats. He even sent me stuff on Facebook and text (got the number from the girls phone). So here's my question. Having a high likelihood of armed and multiple attackers coming for me, what is my best load-out option til this blows over? I have the following Glocks for consideration. G27,G23,G30,G19,G21.

I plan on carrying 2 at all times, but should I go for capacity (which is what I'm leaning towards cuz of multiple bad guys) or stopping power? Or just go 27/23 for synergy in caliber?

Crappy situation either way, advice welcome...

Quote:

Originally Posted by VICTIMNOMORE (Post 551236)
Probably too much information for an open forum...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ineffable (Post 551239)
Why do you say this?

Yeah, you are right. What the hell. I think you should hunt down everyone of them sons-a-bitches, and kill them all! :rolleyes:

Use them damn Glocks! :cool:

Yunus 07-28-2011 01:12 AM

I think your best option is to avoid being alone whenever you can for a while. Safety in numbers.

user4 07-28-2011 01:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IGETEVEN (Post 551245)
Yeah, you are right. What the hell. I think you should hunt down everyone of them sons-a-bitches, and kill them all! :rolleyes:

Use them damn Glocks! :cool:

Grow up, Jack. The thread never went that direction. Stay on topic or take a walk.


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:54 PM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.