Immediately Post SHTF Question - Page 6
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection > Immediately Post SHTF Question

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-19-2011, 03:20 AM   #51
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleSix View Post
I realize everyone here has a right to their own opinion, and that members posting are from various states, and laws are somewhat different between the states......

I have some background in this matter, and no reason to repeat what has already been said perfectly.......I'm 100% in agreement with Arizona Lawman.......he is stating directly from the Arizona CCW, State Laws, AZ police and court procedures playbook, and his personal experience......you are not going to get it any straighter, more precise, and more passionate that he has presented it. You don't have to agree with him, but if you don't, I hope you will give his post more thought and review. He just gave us all about $400 worth of very good advice for free, and for those who use it, it just might save a few hundred thousand dollar in defense fees some day.
I'll set up a paypal account...LOL. Thanks for the kind words.

I don't claim to know it all....I only know what I know because I learned the hard way.

Old 10-19-2011, 04:01 PM   #52
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 27 Times on 21 Posts

One should shoot till the threat is stopped/eliminated and in most cases, that usually means dead.

I am well trained, educated and experienced in the medical field and in advanced medical emergency trauma and medical treatment procedures, with a Bachelor's degree and state licensed.

The only reason I would ever help or give a perp any kind of medical treatment after shooting them, would be to revive them long enough...so I could shoot them again.

I am very much for lessening the burden on LE, the overcrowded and dysfunctional injustice of our criminal court systems, and the saving of taxpayer's hard earned money.

Quote:
I don't claim to know it all....I only know what I know because I learned the hard way.
Indeed. I as well.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter." - Hemingway

“The greatest ignorance is to reject something you know nothing about.”