If Concealed carry in Australia was legal, good or bad idea? - Page 10
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection > If Concealed carry in Australia was legal, good or bad idea?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2013, 08:57 PM   #91
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 413 Times on 285 Posts
Likes Given: 129

Quote:
Lately however things are slowly changing as people start to see through their lies and these whiny little bitches scream about equal "views" on hunting and guns but they're only there to block ideas and put their own poisoned views up and are being left off a few of these review boards
I thought the firearms laws would be a bit more Relaxed in Australia than the UK but they look very similar.

Old 09-28-2013, 09:10 PM   #92

Liked 375 Times on 204 Posts
Likes Given: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by manta View Post
I thought the firearms laws would be a bit more Relaxed in Australia than the UK but they look very similar.
Mate don't worry a few of the mentioned idiots are saying that gun control has worked in the UK and there's still gun related crime there but mention that and they change tact very quickly.
Also mention that where concealed carry is allowed in the USA crime is low and that really brings out the emotion with things like " there'll be more guns on the street and more shootings!".

Earlier in the year the New South Wales Premier Barry O'Farrel in conjuction with the Police Commissioner Scipione bought in 1 of the most useless bits of law ever made in the shape of a Ammunition Bill to try and stop drive by shootings in Sydney.

This Bill works along the line of any gun owner who buys ammo has to show his license and supposedly the papers to prove that he/she owns the calibres in question that they're buying ammo for so that this will stop crims from getting ammo..............................yeah right!

The last time I looked crims don't obey laws and another kicker was last year about 20 Customs workers/officials were nabbed allowing certain containers through inspection that contained drugs and guns plus a Post Office in Sydney was raided as the owners were importing gun parts into Australia illegally but this gets conveniently forgotten by the media and the anti's.

The ability to think and speak doesn't necessarily guarantee intelligence

Old 09-28-2013, 09:54 PM   #93
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 190 Times on 123 Posts
Likes Given: 293

This is very amazing and cool to me. I believed that the internet was world wide. It's the world wide web, you know. But it never really occurred to me that I would actually interacting with people "in the world". Australia, the UK, what other countries are out there watching and adding in to the Firearm stalk forums right now? Anybody from Russia?

GOA,NRA
Old Bolt Actions,
One round at a time.

"This is my Mosin,
There are many like it,
And three or so are mine."

People Like This 
Old 09-28-2013, 10:10 PM   #94
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 6563 Times on 3635 Posts
Likes Given: 27929

Quote:
Originally Posted by HM2Grunt View Post
This is very amazing and cool to me. I believed that the internet was world wide. It's the world wide web, you know. But it never really occurred to me that I would actually interacting with people "in the world". Australia, the UK, what other countries are out there watching and adding in to the Firearm stalk forums right now? Anybody from Russia?
None from Russia that I know of, but IIRC, we've had some from Finland, Switzerland, Venezuela and I think even Sweden and some parts of Africa (South Africa?). Most are naturally from America, followed by Canada, Australia, and the UK.

We've had plenty from China if you count the ****ing spammers. They don't last long.

It is pretty cool to talk to people from all these different countries, and learn about them and their love of firearms.

Last edited by texaswoodworker; 09-28-2013 at 10:13 PM.
People Like This 
Old 09-28-2013, 10:22 PM   #95
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1615 Times on 1106 Posts
Likes Given: 569

Most Aussies in the cities where concealed carry would be prevalent decided to freely give their right to carry a gun away freely. They think it's the best way to stop violence. They made their bed, let them sleep with it. Aussies in remote areas might not even know that Australia has gun laws.

Nothing in the affairs of men is worthy of great anxiety - Plato

Old 09-28-2013, 10:32 PM   #96

Liked 375 Times on 204 Posts
Likes Given: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by John_Deer View Post
Most Aussies in the cities where concealed carry would be prevalent decided to freely give their right to carry a gun away freely. They think it's the best way to stop violence. They made their bed, let them sleep with it. Aussies in remote areas might not even know that Australia has gun laws.
Err..... we do have internet and phones here mate we aren't that desolate.
Most of the idiots who aspire to banning guns here live in the cities and have 3/5ths of no idea on what they're talking about when it comes to the real world as they get their info from the media.
If it's in the media it's gotta be the truth.

The ability to think and speak doesn't necessarily guarantee intelligence

People Like This 
Old 09-28-2013, 11:39 PM   #97

Liked 35 Times on 26 Posts
Likes Given: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by FullautoUSA View Post
Also, the P99 he showed is clearly an airsoft gun.
More likely a replica as airsoft are not allowed.

Old 09-28-2013, 11:55 PM   #98
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 6563 Times on 3635 Posts
Likes Given: 27929

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgo View Post
Really? I mean really? They banned a freaking toy?
Old 09-29-2013, 12:00 AM   #99
Welcoming Committee/ Resident Pellet Gunner
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 625 Times on 476 Posts
Likes Given: 1111

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgo

He may have not even been from Australia. He may have just come up with that as an excuse as to why it couldn't have been an airsoft.

[COLOR="Blue"]See my pellet guns here: http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/groups/ftf%20pellet%20gunners/air%20gun%20picture%20thread-149/

RESIDENT AIR GUN GUY

Old 09-29-2013, 12:01 AM   #100

Liked 35 Times on 26 Posts
Likes Given: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by texaswoodworker View Post
Really? I mean really? They banned a freaking toy?
Logic? Seriously, were talking about politicians who make this nonsense up!