i had to vent - Page 3
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection > i had to vent

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-15-2011, 12:25 PM   #21
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 20 Times on 18 Posts
Likes Given: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjfuller1 View Post
sorry about this. just really felt the need to yell. up here in nys excluding nyc. all pistol permits are cc. however.. my duouchebag county judge. has deemed that my county.. stricly my county is restricted. meaning i cannot carry... if you are issused another countys permit. your fine. and can carry even when in my county. but if its my countys issiued permit. i cant carry anywhere. locked ammo seperate. to and from range.. sooooo annoying. severeal groups have tried to paticion.. or however thats spelled but with no effect. it just feels sooo wrong that our county is different from all others.
If you want to stir the pot for fun. Call the local ACLU office and explain to them about the 2nd amendment violation. You will have a ton of extreme liberal crazies there within the week. Plus good TV coverage. It might not change a thing but provide a good show or it could make them change their policy.

Old 07-15-2011, 01:53 PM   #22

Liked 3 Times on 2 Posts

There's certain states I refuse to visit. NY is one. I'm not giving my money to libtards so they can continue to rob their people of their God given rights.

Old 07-16-2011, 12:14 AM   #23
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 20 Times on 17 Posts
Likes Given: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by eborden1122

If you want to stir the pot for fun. Call the local ACLU office and explain to them about the 2nd amendment violation. You will have a ton of extreme liberal crazies there within the week. Plus good TV coverage. It might not change a thing but provide a good show or it could make them change their policy.
I would call them just to stir the pot. Things might get worse, or they may get better. You never know.

Old 07-16-2011, 11:47 AM   #24

Liked 2505 Times on 1428 Posts
Likes Given: 1947

You only get to vote in elections once a year.

Modern society is molded by those who vote with their

wallet...