Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection > How dangerous are State Parks?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-16-2009, 07:34 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 9 Times on 3 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sausn2002 View Post
If a person is in a local state park, and they have to open fire on a 2-legged monster (canines, ect.), how would that play out? in court? Would a park ranger be responding after hearing gun shots? I was just wondering. I was trying to think to myself how everything would play out.
SSS?

9x18=Makarov

Old 09-17-2009, 12:54 AM   #12

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

I read an article two years ago about crime in State and National Parks being on the rise. The article discussed increased incidents of meth labs, pot fields, criminals on the lam, and homeless using parks to live/conduct business. Coming across a pot field or meth lab can have dire consequences.

Pain is Weakness Leaving the Body - USMC
"Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum"

Old 09-17-2009, 01:31 AM   #13

Liked 26 Times on 21 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by RL357Mag View Post
I read an article two years ago about crime in State and National Parks being on the rise. The article discussed increased incidents of meth labs, pot fields, criminals on the lam, and homeless using parks to live/conduct business. Coming across a pot field or meth lab can have dire consequences.
The deeper and more off the beaten path ya go, the greater chances of finding these things too. No wonder them damn bears and other critters are always hungry. Them drug sentries, shoot first, and bury later.

Jack

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter." - Hemingway

“The greatest ignorance is to reject something you know nothing about.”