Holsters for ladies wear.
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection > Holsters for ladies wear.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-13-2014, 06:28 PM   #1
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 580 Times on 418 Posts
Likes Given: 183

Default Holsters for ladies wear.

My wife just got her CCW permit and she is having a time deciding on what holster, set up, or carry purse she should buy. She is definitely a shopper, so it will take her a while to actually find something that suits her. Of course when it comes to what she should try, my opinion is not of consequence so if the ladies of the forum and husbands who have gone through this, could give some suggestions and input, I could pass this on to her so she can shorten the learning curve with these items which I do understand fit women much differently than men may realize.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 07-13-2014, 07:04 PM   #2

Liked 539 Times on 290 Posts

I kind of stayed out of it with my wife, but she did order from concealed Carrie http://www.concealedcarrie.com

Old 07-13-2014, 08:07 PM   #3
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 90 Times on 50 Posts
Likes Given: 133

I haven't started carrying yet, but I did just order the Betty holster. I've seen several I like, but this one has all the things I'm looking for for EDC. It's small, you order it specific to your gun, and it's made to better suit a woman's body. Ill let you know how I like it when it comes in. I bought a CC purse, but honestly it's SO heavy I don't see myself using it much. It s also kind of bulky so I don't know how quickly I could get to my gun, get it out, and have it ready to use. Ill probably sell the purse :-(

"Love your enemies. It makes them so darned mad." P.D. East

Old 07-13-2014, 08:27 PM   #4
disappointed & disgusted, But DETERMINED...
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 3382 Times on 2288 Posts
Likes Given: 710

Default Holsters for ladies wear.

That's too bad. My wife has 2 so far, she likes them both because she picked them out. We are also looking at the Crossbreed one I told you about Loni Jo. I think we will "pull the trigger " on it in the next few weeks, once we get the Car stuff worked out.
I also have to buy an Archery target for my Crossbow,....and another Dozen bolts for it with some better Points!! The field points are fine for Practice in my back yard,....but the pests around here will just be slightly wounded unless I get Razor points,...still, it's scary what this little baby can do....ImageUploadedByFirearms Talk1405283089.760868.jpg
This was at 60 Ft.(20 yards ) the length of the side of my house that borders the yard from the side gate to the back of the Sec. Wall..on just off the bullseye prior to adjusting the sights, and one that went through the Target and into the Metal sculpture of the Cactus( Man cactus)!!!

Sent from my iPhone using CC Firearms Talk

"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will." Vince Lombardi

"No One, and I MEAN NO ONE Craps on me and Gets away with it!!! Those days are gone...

Old 07-15-2014, 06:24 PM   #5

Liked 329 Times on 261 Posts
Likes Given: 34

My wife and daughters pick there own. Wife and one daughter have cook's adjustable iwb and wife has a comp-tac neutral. Both daughters also have a desantis pocket tuck that can serve as an iwb also.

Let your wife be other then to list holster companies and let her pick what she wants.

Old 07-16-2014, 11:02 AM   #6
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 580 Times on 418 Posts
Likes Given: 183

Thanks for the tips,,, she did like the products from Carrie, the Betty holsters, are they a specific brand or a company's model name, she seems to be interested in the Alien gear and the Kangaroo products.

Old 07-17-2014, 11:01 AM   #7

Liked 9 Times on 9 Posts
Likes Given: 21

You can get something like this for your wife. It can be fitted easily in the jeans.

Old 07-17-2014, 11:10 AM   #8
Administrator
FTF_ADMIN.png

Liked 1585 Times on 1057 Posts
Likes Given: 197

I let my wife decide on her own weapon and her carry method..... She chose the flash bang holster

Old 07-17-2014, 11:40 PM   #9

Liked 329 Times on 261 Posts
Likes Given: 34

My wife and daughts hate the various womens only carry stuff other than my wife has a purse for a back up that has steel cable in the shoulder strap. No brakeage . Other wise the ladys picked there own carry holsters.

Old 07-22-2014, 01:51 AM   #10

Liked 151 Times on 108 Posts
Likes Given: 19

Personally, I think it would be better is she wore ladies wear instead of putting it in a holster.