Hi-Point C9 Ankle Holster - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection > Hi-Point C9 Ankle Holster

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2011, 03:28 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default not a carry gun.

I have two Hi points one 9mm and my wife has a 380. I have out about 500 rounds through each of them with no problems. It is a heavy thing and is fine for the bedstand. I am looking to get a 357 revolver to carry

Old 01-09-2011, 03:15 AM   #12

I put 50 rounds through C9 and I was impressed. No jams and pretty accurate. If you carry it on your ankle though you are going to soon have one leg that is a lot larger and stronger than the other. That thing would be like an ankle weight.

Old 01-09-2011, 04:45 AM   #13

Liked 1102 Times on 677 Posts
Likes Given: 2389

I appreciate everyones recent input on what is an ancient thread of mine!

With that said, I have gone past the Hi-Point for a Kel-Tec P11. Although I do plan on owning at the very least one of the Hi-Point 995's in the not too distant future.

Once again thanks!

“Let it not be said that no one cared, that no one objected once it’s realized that our liberties and wealth are in jeopardy.”
---Ron Paul

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetuate it."
---Dr. Martin Luther King

"If you think we are free today, you know nothing about tyranny and even less about freedom."
---Tom Braun

Old 01-09-2011, 08:14 AM   #14

Default To carry a c-9? maybe in a bag

I have thought of every possible way to carry a hi point, and came to the conclusion that a sports bag is what it takes.

I have everything hi point and I love them but they are hard to pack.

I'll carry everywhere my keltec or a rugger 5 shooter, and even that is a pain IMO.

However for some reason a 1911 is easier to carry places because they are so flat

Visit our website
FOLLOW US ON YOUTUBE

It works, only if you use it!
Look for me in the vendor display

Old 01-23-2011, 11:07 PM   #15

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

I had a C9 for a few years and found it to be a reliable and accurate pistol, but really heavy and WAY too heavy for an ankle holster, not that I would try. I finally went to a Bersa .380 for CCW. There are a good number of folks who think that if you don't spend $600+ you are carrying junk. I am not one of them.

Those who live by the sword will be shot by those who don't!