Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f17/)
-   -   Helping or hurting? (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f17/helping-hurting-88306/)

Tillman7777 04-06-2013 09:19 PM

Helping or hurting?

I was at Wally World with the wife. Went to get my Florida fishing license renewed. Guy was asking the clerk about ammo. I am willimg to bet he was a new carrier. Wearing shooters protection glasses, 2nd amendment shirt, fanny pack. The fanny pack was slightly open just enough for me to see his pistol from four feet away.

Can someone tell me is this helping the cause, or hurting the cause?

HOSSFLY 04-06-2013 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tillman7777 (Post 1205517)
I was at Wally World with the wife. Went to get my Florida fishing license renewed. Guy was asking the clerk about ammo. I am willimg to bet he was a new carrier. Wearing shooters protection glasses, 2nd amendment shirt, fanny pack. The fanny pack was slightly open just enough for me to see his pistol from four feet away.

Hurting!!!! Dumazzes like him scream "Don't let us carry guns, we're too stoopid to be armed!" :mad:

gearhead396 04-06-2013 09:33 PM

Hurting.....I can just see this guy there plenty around. There no need to flaunt it thag just pisses people off. Yesterday at my lgs there was an Asian lady who had already bought a glock 19 and had brought it cause she though signing up for the CC class was taught immediately and was asking all kinds questions about the glock where is the safety how do I cock it. "how do I work it " where her words in a thick Asian accent. He and I then got pretty wide eyed. They have a range so needless to say she was pretty much forced in to a lesson by him right there. But come on know how to use it first. I bet she left with a fanny pack and gun shirt also lol.

Axxe55 04-06-2013 10:57 PM

Quote:

definately hurting it. carrying concealed is suppose to be concealed. hence the word that is used, concealed.

JonM 04-06-2013 11:26 PM

i dont think it matters much since 99% of the population are obliviates and dont notice or care about much cept about what kim cardashian is snorting up her nose this week...

Doc3402 04-07-2013 12:17 AM

Quote:

Hurting. If it was me I would have called in a man with a gun call. I can understand an accidental exposure of the weapon, but this guy is too stupid to be carrying a deadly weapon of any kind. Of course, at the rate he's going he'll probably chlorinate his own gene pool before too long.

Dearhunter 04-07-2013 01:11 AM

Hurting, he sounds like a lot of "jo bobs" that want people to see and know he is carrying a gun!!

BeyondTheBox 04-07-2013 02:17 AM

I assume this is rhetorical, given the guy wears a fannypak.

BeyondTheBox 04-07-2013 02:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JonM (Post 1205637)
kim cardashian is snorting up her nose this week...

It's Kardashian & was cut with Drain-O then dragged out of my belly button with a vintage $50.

Gosh, I thought everyone knew that... lol

canebrake 04-07-2013 02:28 AM

http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/...arwinism-1.png