Help

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection > Help

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-24-2011, 05:48 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Help

If you have something on your record, but it got exsponge can you still get your cwp? Thank you

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 10-24-2011, 06:46 AM   #2

Yes. If it was really exsponged them it doesn't exist. In some states. ( I know in mine) you don't even have to offer that information!!

Old 10-24-2011, 04:49 PM   #3

Liked 3 Times on 1 Posts

Was it a felony?

If it was a felony, though it has been expunged locally it MAY (and probably WILL) show up in the FBI database that is used for NCIC checks. Every time you are fingerprinted incidental and pursuant to arrest...that info goes to the feds and if there is no disposition of the case, it can come back to haunt you.

IF it has truly been expunged, then it is as if it never happened. You may have to provide some paperwork to the feds and demand an amendment of redords.

Old 10-24-2011, 06:38 PM   #4

I had a minor infraction expunged when I was a minor and had no issues getting my CCW in CT , Utah, Florida and NH so far....So, basically what they said
good luck

Newest Threads