Have you ever had to draw on someone? - Page 8
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection > Have you ever had to draw on someone?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-07-2012, 04:14 PM   #71
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by northhike View Post
I carry as an absolute last resort (when all else fails or if my family's life is on the line). I am not a cop nor do I play one in real life.
Not trying to start a debate on the virtues of carrying vs not carrying. And I'm the last one to urge someone to carry a gun that isn't comfortable with it. It's a personal decision. But I know a lot of people who carry regularly, including myself, and none of them do so because they believe they are playing cop. Anyone who does has NO business with a gun.

Old 01-07-2012, 04:27 PM   #72
mcb
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 68 Times on 49 Posts
Likes Given: 5

Once at home about 20 years ago. My dog woke me up about 3am, when I went to the kitchen I saw hands pushing out the storm window, I confronted him with a Winchester model 12, he stammered wrong house and ran like his butt was on fire. Police believed the house I was renting belonged to a local drug addict and the guy was looking for drugs. I bought a house in farm country a few months later and never looked back.