happening now

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection > happening now

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-21-2011, 09:55 PM   #1
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 5668 Times on 2960 Posts
Likes Given: 375

Default happening now

Air Video Stream

streaming link on the ccw debate in the wis house. the liberal whining and outright lies is astounding lol

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 06-21-2011, 10:04 PM   #2
FTF_MODERATOR.png

listening to leon young atm dem milwaukee. the idiocy is truly astounding. he talks disjointed like he took a huge bong hit in the bathroom LOLLOLOLL

so far 5 ammendments been shot down funny thing is each tabling of ammendments has had between 4-6 democrats voting to table dem ammendments heh

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

Last edited by JonM; 06-21-2011 at 10:06 PM.

Old 06-21-2011, 10:09 PM   #3

Liked 19 Times on 14 Posts
Likes Given: 6

The lady talking now is a mental midget!

Does she not understand that criminals would have guns regardless of the law!

Oh my goodness, she just threw out the "for the children line"

When are ppl going to stop using the work "orientated".

Honadel - Correct and to the point!

"Ideology deludes, inspires dishonesty, and breeds fanaticism. Facts, experience, and logic are much better at leading you to the truth."

"Despite the conviction and seeming depth of knowledge with which ideologues speak, they are intellectual weaklings--joiners--who defer to systems of belief and charismatic gurus for their ideas." -- Daniel J. Flynn

GOA

Old 06-21-2011, 10:10 PM   #4
FTF_MODERATOR.png

funny sht lol

60 rep 38dems 1 independent bipartisan tabling i love it lol

minutes from the vote!!!!!

Old 06-21-2011, 10:26 PM   #5
FTF_MODERATOR.png

listening to the republicans speaking on concurrance to ccw makes me proud to have voted for some of them. the difference in intelligence level listening to the liberals speak and the conseratives speak is astounding. the dems all sound like whiney little children while the conservatives sound like common sense adults

Old 06-21-2011, 10:35 PM   #6

Liked 68 Times on 53 Posts
Likes Given: 113

I tend to not watch these things. They're just not health for me. I just get so worked up over stupidity in general, let alone stupid politicians with a crap agenda.

Quote:
Originally Posted by knfxda View Post
When are ppl going to stop using the work "orientated".
Tell me about it.

Turns out it's an actual proper usage of orient. I found this out whilst making fun of someone using the term. They informed me it's correct usage and to look it up. Sure enough, it is. I got back to him and said, fine. I'll continue to use the term, oriented, because it doesn't make me sound like an idiot.