This happened today - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection > This happened today

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-31-2009, 01:49 AM   #11
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 6475 Times on 3438 Posts
Likes Given: 483

what i gotta know is: did the mallcop ride up on a segway??

Old 12-31-2009, 02:17 AM   #12

Liked 41 Times on 25 Posts
Likes Given: 238

This is one of those things I'd loved to have been present or even pay to see. Just like my neighbors daughter when she was a local volunter fireman and the fire chiefs son was giving her a bad time, she picked him up and did a body slam which embaressed the hell out of him. I'd have paid to see that too, especially considering that she is very pretty and has a great figure and not some Russian shotput looking woman.

Old 01-01-2010, 05:56 PM   #13

Liked 8 Times on 5 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by NGIB View Post
He will most probably sue the store that hired the idiot mall cop. He is not a vindictive fella but any store that would employ such stupidity needs a $$$ lesson to be sure.
Since it was a big box store I agree that they should have to pay some sort of compensation for attempting to disarm your friend. My guess is they are already getting quite a bit of headache from their corporate safety department, workman's comp. insurance, and possibly that idiot ninja. This incident will probably be a "lost time accident" according to OSHA, cost them an outrageous increase in comp. premiums and/or having to pay the ninja's salary until he can return to work. It's also nearly impossible to dismiss an employee immediately following an accident, unless he failed the post accident drug screen. We go through this all the time with "injury prone" individuals.

It's also not an easy task to hire a person with out seeing them work or getting to know them. Have you read a resume lately? Every time you do you think well, hell why don't you just take my job! It's easy to make yourself sound good on paper. Also no one with a felony or even a misdemeanor theft charge would pass a background check required for a "security" position. So right there you're already down to slim pickins.

I guess this was an example of "Thinning The Herd". . .

Old 01-02-2010, 06:13 AM   #14

Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonM View Post
what i gotta know is: did the mallcop ride up on a segway??

I hate to think how many ways you would be f*cked if you slammed a security goon here. And they all seem to be rather large & pissed off Lebanese with chips on their shoulders, which wouldn't help