Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f17/)
-   -   This happened today (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f17/happened-today-21609/)

NGIB 12-29-2009 08:51 PM

This happened today

This happened to a buddy of mine today in Savannah. As background, this fella is 6-1, weighs 230 and is EXTREMELY well trained. He's an ex-Ranger and then did a hitch with the French Foreign Legion. Tons of combat time in some of the worst places on this planet. He's currently a bodyguard for an executive protection firm.

Quote:

Security guard today just tried to physically dis-arm me. Grabbed my right arm with his left hand and attempted to grab my pistol grip with his right. Elbow to the face and a back step rear kick/shin scrape to his right knee/shin...turned and hit him with a full body roundhouse punch. Knocked his a$$ out cold. Because the cops were called I can't give full details until everything is settled but it was at a big box store.

I knew he was there but he never said a word just walked right up and tried it.
For his troubles, the mall cop has a broken nose, a broken jaw, a dislocated knee, and will possibly be arrested for assault. The store is also likely to be sued. Just goes to show that folks have no sense and anything can happen anywhere...

c3shooter 12-30-2009 02:42 AM

Would you please tell him another old phart that wears the tab said he must be getting old- they called the cops instead of having to call the medical examiner. Then after he quits sputtering, tell him he done good. Actions get reactions.

:cool:

CA357 12-30-2009 05:08 AM

http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/e...piditburns.jpg

NGIB 12-30-2009 09:03 AM

The really crazy part of this for me is that this fella looks professional. His dress, appearance and mannerisms all scream LEO. So this mall ninja would have attempted to restrain & disarm an LEO or fed with no warning? Picture walking up behind Robo while he's shopping and trying to grab his gun - not a pretty sight.

This turd is really lucky to be alive in my book...

Mr. Bluesky 12-30-2009 05:24 PM

Why did this start in the first place? Rent-a-cop didn't like that your friend was carrying? Sounds like his clients get their money's worth, for sure.

NGIB 12-30-2009 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Bluesky (Post 206200)
Why did this start in the first place? Rent-a-cop didn't like that your friend was carrying? Sounds like his clients get their money's worth, for sure.

Rent a cop decided to disarm my buddy with no warning. I heard from him today and the Savannah DA said his actions were justified and his lawyer is getting a civil suit rolling...

ninjatoth 12-30-2009 09:15 PM

I get an image of a nerdy mall ninja trying to weasil his tiny fingers silently and hero-like twords the guy's gun.Would be funny if Chris Tucker was there-He would stand over him and say"you got knocked the F%^& out!"

orangello 12-30-2009 09:20 PM

Would you not LOVE to see that on tape?!
Mall cop probably forgot his super silent ninja shoes that day. :rolleyes:

Mr. Bluesky 12-30-2009 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NGIB (Post 206269)
Rent a cop decided to disarm my buddy with no warning. I heard from him today and the Savannah DA said his actions were justified and his lawyer is getting a civil suit rolling...

This is your buddy suing the rent-a-cop, and not the other way around, hopefully? And yeah, if they have security cam footage for the suit, make sure to get a copy. =)

NGIB 12-30-2009 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Bluesky (Post 206339)
This is your buddy suing the rent-a-cop, and not the other way around, hopefully? And yeah, if they have security cam footage for the suit, make sure to get a copy. =)

He will most probably sue the store that hired the idiot mall cop. He is not a vindictive fella but any store that would employ such stupidity needs a $$$ lesson to be sure.

Yes, there is a video of the incident but I won't be able to get a hold of it until the legal stuff runs its course...