Hanity Interviews George Zimmerman - Page 3
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection > Hanity Interviews George Zimmerman

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-19-2012, 07:20 PM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 53 Times on 43 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tackleberry1

^^THIS^^

Zim only exited his vehicle to observe Martin direction of travel. Remember, he was still on the Phone with 911 at trying to let LEO's know which direction the suspect was heading.

Zim's vehicle was parked behind the row houses were address are not visible. As Martin appeared to take off down the street, Zim, Still talking to 911, broke off tailing Martin as directed and cut between 2 row houses to get to the front of the buildings so he could read the exact address for the operator.

Upon doing this and putting his phone away he was quickly approached by Martin, struck in the face, knocked to the ground, and continued to be beaten by Martin. Zim did not go for his gun until Martin notices the gun and reached for it himself.

These statements from last nights interview are consistant with the press conference given by Zimmermans first attorney, statements from the 1 eye witness, and the limited amount of info released by the authorities.

I maintain that Zim will be acquitted and hope he sues Florida for wrongful prosecution.

I'd like to see every American DA receive a multi million dollar wake up call in regards to filing BS charges in order to placate a vocal minority race pimp like Sharpton.

Tack
Martin was a suspect of what exactly, Hell give me a month or two, I can explain everything I swear.........

Old 07-19-2012, 08:17 PM   #22

Liked 5011 Times on 2430 Posts
Likes Given: 1601

Quote:
Originally Posted by GunRunner View Post
Martin was a suspect of what exactly, Hell give me a month or two, I can explain everything I swear.........
Hmmm...well let's see...pretend there had been several break ins in your neighborhood and while leaving your home you notice an adult sized male, wearing a hoodie who appears to be walking aimlessly. No purpose to his stride or direction, just sort of walking around and leaving the sidewalk to go between homes.

You do not recognize the fellow, can't tell his age, and again...THERE HAVE BEEN SEVERAL BURGLARIES ALREADY!

Really...Do I need to paint the picture any clearer?

You've just left your wife alone in your home and a fully grown stranger you don't recognize appears to be casing houses...

Get it.

The interview given last night seems to be consistant with initial statements given to the police. Certainly NOT a story cooked up over the last few months.

Tack

Old 07-19-2012, 09:27 PM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by GunRunner View Post
I find it funny that my assumption are wrong but your assumption are what makes you think he is innocent.

So what makes him a street thug exactly? Smoking a little weed? Well Bill Clinton must be a triple O.G.
Well...acording to Bill Clinton AKA "Slick Willie", he was Americas first Black President.

Seriously though, smoking a little weed does not make you a Thug. Doubling back and attacking a man because you think he "dissed" you, makes you a thug!

Old 07-19-2012, 09:36 PM   #24

I understand your point but doesn't give him the right to do what he did based on what he perceived to be going on. I walk my neighborhood from time to time and I wear weather appropriate clothing on the occasion. Now if during my walk through my neighborhood I though I was being followed I may have attempted to allude that person as well. Actually I may have double back on them as well but that is what I was trained to do. Now what happens at that point is a matter of opinion. Now Zimmerman is face to face with what he believed to be a dangerous criminal but he makes no motion for his weapon until the violent criminal began to assault him? I believe he reached for his weapon and was then struck in self defense or self preservation and then then the fight begins. At some point during the struggle Zimmerman frees his weapon and shoots not sure of his placement but I'm willing to bet Martin was not still on him. When he shot Martin, I believe Zimmerman quoted Martin as saying you got me ( or was it you shot me) either way what sense does that make? Once the threat is no longer a threat, deadly force is not authorized. Which I dont believe was the case. A broken nose and concussion with a superficial contusion are not life threatening I could be wrong but I'm willing to let the courts do their jobs.

Unfortunate situation and it suck for all involved. But this case will have civil ramifications if not criminal alone.

Old 07-19-2012, 09:39 PM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tackleberry1

Well...acording to Bill Clinton AKA "Slick Willie", he was Americas first Black President.

Seriously though, smoking a little weed does not make you a Thug. Doubling back and attacking a man because you think he "dissed" you, makes you a thug!
Is that what happened or are we looking at the Best case scenario for Zimmerman? Oh I loved Slick Willie my favorite president in my life time.

Old 07-19-2012, 09:45 PM   #26

It will most certainly come down to who approached who and there is only 1 witness to that.

There is 1 eye witness who saw Martin atop Zimmerman beating him senseless and this witness makes no mention of seeing a gun. ^^THIS^^ tells me the gun was still holstered as Zimmerman claims.

It's also interesting that the voice repeatedly calling for help was picked up on at least 1 of the 911 calls. I expect to see the defense present voice recognition testimony proving it was George Zimmerman's voice.

I believe this because given the rush to judgement, were it Martins voice calling for help, we'd already know about it.

Tack