Hanity Interviews George Zimmerman
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection > Hanity Interviews George Zimmerman

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-19-2012, 05:04 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 4720 Times on 2283 Posts
Likes Given: 1445

Default Hanity Interviews George Zimmerman

I just watched the Zimmerman Interview and feel he acquitted himself well.

I stand by my previous statements about this case being a wrongful prosecution based on a politicaly correct response to an unfair rush to judgement pushed and aggravated by the liberal media and there allies within America's "so called" Black Leadership.

What say you?

Tack

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 07-19-2012, 05:44 AM   #2

Liked 48 Times on 38 Posts

Closet racism should be left in the closet. Is what say I.

Old 07-19-2012, 11:38 AM   #3

Liked 29 Times on 17 Posts
Likes Given: 15

Tack, I was on fence at first with this shooting. I agree with you now, it is a racist witch hunt in the name of pc. I am still waiting for sharpton and his ilk to speak out against the black on black crime in chicagos south side. Jackson and sharpton along with liberal media media dont seem to care........

Old 07-19-2012, 12:01 PM   #4

Liked 55 Times on 40 Posts
Likes Given: 11

Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton are more racist than David Duke. Those two clowns want to keep racism alive more than anyone. Without racism they would have to get a job.

Living in Florida and also owning property just outside of Orlando, very close to Sanford, I have been following this case pretty close and do not feel Zimmerman acted out of racial hate. I think he might have over reacted in shooting him but I don't think the color of Martin's skin had anything to do with it. Zimmerman, in his opinion, acted out of fear for his life. The Prosecutor's opinion was Zimmerman did not have grounds to say he was in fear for his life. Let a jury make that decision not Al Sharpton, The ACLU or The NAACP.

Old 07-19-2012, 12:06 PM   #5

Liked 42 Times on 36 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longrange View Post
Tack, I was on fence at first with this shooting. I agree with you now, it is a racist witch hunt in the name of pc. I am still waiting for sharpton and his ilk to speak out against the black on black crime in chicagos south side. Jackson and sharpton along with liberal media media dont seem to care........
You may be waiting for a while....

Sharpton and Jackson are nothing more than media whores trying to capitalize on "racism" - and if they can't find it they make it up - remember Tawana Brawley?

If, and this is a big "if", Zimmerman is given the chance to get a fair trial, I think he will be found not guilty. Then, buckle your seat belts.....

XD-40 service, XD-9sc, member GeorgiaCarry.Org, National Rifle Association, Gun Owners of America, North American Hunting Club, Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation

People Like This 
Old 07-19-2012, 12:35 PM   #6

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

It's all a matter of who said what. Nobody was there to see what occured. All we have is a 911 call. If this kid was white we would not even be having this discussion. The media would not be as interested same for the public. Did he feel his life was in DANGER? that's the question. Unfortunately that can only be answered by the individual who was under attack in this case, no eyewitness. So having read all the testimony that has been in the news was this man in fear of losing his life? If so then justice had been served.

Old 07-19-2012, 02:18 PM   #7

Liked 1094 Times on 655 Posts
Likes Given: 55

If you were a kid and someone was following, start running and don't stop. They said Martin was on the phone with his GF right before this. Why not call the police and say some guy is following me. That's the problem the media and all these stupid groups get involved and just screw everything up!!! Here's a pic for this situation.

image-4211061604.jpg

Old 07-19-2012, 02:45 PM   #8

Liked 26 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 67

Zimmerman needs to shut up...

Old 07-19-2012, 02:53 PM   #9

Liked 48 Times on 38 Posts

I think its sad that this has been made into a racial issue. I think Zimmerman is guilty not because the victim was black but because Zimmerman was the antagonist in the equation. You can not pick a fight that you can't win without the use of deadly force and claim it was your only recourse. Zimmerman actions were that of a Hunter, he stalked his prey and when the situation was turned he tries to become the victim. If Zimmerman never engaged Martin, Martin would have made it home with his skittles and sweet tea in time to catch the second half of the game. Zimmerman had no authority or justification to stop, question, stalk, or interrogate anyone as a self appointed neighborhood watch man. Even this mans community is not behind his actions or supported the fact that he was walking around their neighborhood carring a gun. But everyone only see color, I just see the facts of the situation, unfortunately the victim is dead and only Zimmerman's voice is being heard. If Zimmerman wad black, I would feel the same way. Why does racial ignorance still an issue in today's society? People are people.

Old 07-19-2012, 02:57 PM   #10

Liked 136 Times on 118 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tackleberry1
I just watched the Zimmerman Interview and feel he acquitted himself well.

I stand by my previous statements about this case being a wrongful prosecution based on a politicaly correct response to an unfair rush to judgement pushed and aggravated by the liberal media and there allies within America's "so called" Black Leadership.

What say you?

Tack
Your right on the money tack

"You can all go to Hell and I will go to Texas"