Handgunlaw.us Everything you wanted to know about carring in different states.

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection > Handgunlaw.us Everything you wanted to know about carring in different states.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-23-2009, 02:23 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 27 Times on 21 Posts

Default Handgunlaw.us Everything you wanted to know about carring in different states.

I found this site on the web and it should answer anybodies questions on concealed handgun carry in any state. It even has knife law links. The site continually updates to provide the latest laws and statutes and has several other information sites for reference. Check it out, I found it to be very helpful.

Handgunlaw.us

Jack

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter." - Hemingway

“The greatest ignorance is to reject something you know nothing about.”

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 07-23-2009, 02:43 AM   #2

Liked 6 Times on 3 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Here's another site you might like.

USA Carry - Open and Concealed Carry Information and Community

Old 07-23-2009, 02:51 AM   #3

Liked 27 Times on 21 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texanbybirth View Post
Indeed, that looks like a good one too.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter." - Hemingway

“The greatest ignorance is to reject something you know nothing about.”

Old 08-15-2009, 11:29 PM   #4

Thanks for the info guys, much apreciated...........
The WILLFULLY ignorant and hypocritical libs out there don't seem to understand that MOST 2nd ammendment supporters are VERY interested in obeying the laws of the land no matter how unconstitutionaly restrictive they may be. Because we ARE law abiding citizens, thats why we were ALLOWED to have concealed carry permits to excersize our constitutional GOD GIVEN RIGHT right to keep and bear arms in order to deffend our selves from OPRESSION.

Yes, I did intend to have a slightly sarcastic tone..........