Gun quotes that help... - Page 5
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection > Gun quotes that help...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-12-2011, 05:23 PM   #41
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1040 Times on 621 Posts
Likes Given: 16

Semper paratus....virtute et armis

Old 10-12-2011, 05:33 PM   #42

Liked 862 Times on 648 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat-inCO
~ If guns cause crime, mine must be defective. = Unknown.
That wld be clint eastwood. And +1

Old 10-12-2011, 05:47 PM   #43

"i love my country, I love my guns, I love my family, I love the way it is now and anybody that tries to change it has to come through me. That should be all of our attitudes." -charley daniels

"sick this pocum parrabellum-if u want peace prepare for war."-the punisher not about guns but still true

"god didnt make all men equal, sam colt did." -unknown

"its called a peacemaker, not a peace keeper. Although it does keep the peace pretty dang well."-my buddy garrett payne

Old 10-12-2011, 06:25 PM   #44

Liked 3232 Times on 1621 Posts
Likes Given: 423

”If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun.” ~The Dalai Lama

”A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone.” ~Unknown

”This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration. Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future!” ~Adolph Hitler, 1935, on The Weapons Act of Nazi Germany

”If you carry a gun, people will call you paranoid. That’s ridiculous. If I have a gun, what in the hell do I have to be paranoid about?” ~Clint Smith

”How a politician stands on the Second Amendment tells you how he or she views you as an individual… as a trustworthy and productive citizen, or as part of an unruly crowd that needs to be lorded over, controlled, supervised, and taken care of.” ~ Dr. Suzanna Gratia Hupp
NRA Life Member

The hardest thing to explain is the glaringly evident which everybody had decided not to see. - Ayn Rand

Old 10-12-2011, 06:26 PM   #45
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 19 Times on 13 Posts
Likes Given: 32

"The pistol, learn it well, carry it always" Lt Col Jeff Cooper

Old 10-12-2011, 06:40 PM   #46

Liked 78 Times on 44 Posts
Likes Given: 8

Until we perfect teleportation where a cop instantly appears to protect my family, I'll carry. I'd rather have to explain to my wife why I was forced to fire than explain to my kids why mommy isn't coming home.

Old 10-12-2011, 08:22 PM   #47

Liked 261 Times on 181 Posts
Likes Given: 372

Democracy is 2 wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch , Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote - Ben Franklin

Old 10-12-2011, 09:32 PM   #48
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 6578 Times on 3639 Posts
Likes Given: 27929

"A free people ought to be armed."
- George Washington

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
- George Washington

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
- Benjamin Franklin

"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms."
- Thomas Jefferson

"Arms in the hands of citizens may be used at individual discretion in private self defense."
- John Adams

"To disarm the people is the most effectual way to enslave them."
- George Mason

"Before a standing army can rule, the people must be disarmed, as they are in almost every country in Europe."
- Noah Webster

"The ultimate authority resides in the people alone."
- James Madison

"A militia, when properly formed, are in fact the people themselves ... and include all men capable of bearing arms."
- Richard Henry Lee

"The Constitution shall never be construed to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms."
- Samuel Adams

"An armed society is a polite society."
- Robert Heinlein

"When a strong man, fully armed, guards his house, his possessions are safe."
- Luke 11:21

"God grants liberty only to those who love it, and are always ready to guard and defend it."
- Daniel Webster

"Keeping and bearing arms is not only a fundamental right; it is a fundamental duty upon which all liberty and sovereignty is based."
- Donald L. Cline

"No law ever prevented a crime."
- Anonymous

"The gun control extremist has at least two things in common with the Islamic extremist. He has a willingness to die for his fundamental beliefs. And he has the sanctimony to demand that others go with him."
- Dr. Mike Adams

"I'd much rather go to my grave never needing my gun, than go there wishing I had it."
- Phil Dalmolin

"The West was not won with a registered gun."
- unknown

This website has a ton more. Famous Gun Quotes

Oh, and I really hate Rosie O'Donnell.

"I don't care if you want to hunt, I don't care if you think it's your right. I say 'Sorry.' it's 1999. We have had enough as a nation. You are not allowed to own a gun, and if you do own a gun I think you should go to prison."
- Rosie O'Donnell (At about the time she said this, Rosie engaged the services of a bodyguard who applied for a gun permit.)

Who thinks she needs to go to prison?

Old 10-12-2011, 09:54 PM   #49

Maybe on an island overrun by cannibals would be a better fate for her. when she is dropped off give her a henry survival rifle w instructions on how to assemble it and a box of 50 rounds. Then tell her you got 2 choices: shoot or become dinner ::evil snicker:

Old 10-12-2011, 11:58 PM   #50
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 6578 Times on 3639 Posts
Likes Given: 27929

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlinman View Post
Maybe on an island overrun by cannibals would be a better fate for her. when she is dropped off give her a henry survival rifle w instructions on how to assemble it and a box of 50 rounds. Then tell her you got 2 choices: shoot or become dinner ::evil snicker:
Sounds like a good idea.