Got a surprise in the mail
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection > Got a surprise in the mail

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-26-2013, 04:04 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

Default Got a surprise in the mail

So last year took my CCL test and passed with flying colors. Only recently I scheduled an appointment to get my actual license. I go, and they couldn't find me on the list, they look me up and I was scheduled for the following day, but they took me anyways. After I go through everything they said ok it will be about 90 days to get it. I say cool and leave. Today my wife comes in and says guess what came in the mail. BAM! My CCL came early. I live in florida btw. Now I am debating what gun to get? hmmm....

towboater Likes This 

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 04-26-2013, 05:02 AM   #2

Liked 1139 Times on 730 Posts
Likes Given: 246

Congrats. Be safe.

Old 04-27-2013, 02:35 PM   #3

I've had a Taurus 85, Taurus PT-99, KelTec PF-9, Ruger LCP (wifey's) and a Kahr CM9.....my favorite by far to carry was the PF-9, didn't even know it was there. BUT it was a piece of crap, shot like crap, kicked like a mule and finally the barrel broke....it's at KT now. My favorite over all is by far the Kahr! Feels nice, has great trigger pull, looks beautiful and just slightly thicker and heavier than the KT, but I trust it much much more! I like my wife's LCP too, but I never carry it and its only a .380....I like 9mm+ I loved my snub .38 Taurus too, I even pocket carried it, but it was heavy and thick. Shot spot on tho and it's as reliable as they get. Thinking about a glock 27 next....you can get barrels to fire 9mm and .357 Sig

Old 04-29-2013, 03:03 AM   #4

Liked 46 Times on 38 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefarmboy21 View Post
I've had a Taurus 85, Taurus PT-99, KelTec PF-9, Ruger LCP (wifey's) and a Kahr CM9.....my favorite by far to carry was the PF-9, didn't even know it was there. BUT it was a piece of crap, shot like crap, kicked like a mule and finally the barrel broke....it's at KT now. My favorite over all is by far the Kahr! Feels nice, has great trigger pull, looks beautiful and just slightly thicker and heavier than the KT, but I trust it much much more! I like my wife's LCP too, but I never carry it and its only a .380....I like 9mm+ I loved my snub .38 Taurus too, I even pocket carried it, but it was heavy and thick. Shot spot on tho and it's as reliable as they get. Thinking about a glock 27 next....you can get barrels to fire 9mm and .357 Sig
I had a PF 9 ... same story... my every day carry now is the Springfield XDs in 45 Cal... nice carry gun... easy conceal and shoots great... by far my favorite carry gun of my collection