Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection > Got my second permit...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-30-2009, 08:40 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 73 Times on 38 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default Got my second permit...

So, about 6 months ago I sent an application as well as 20 dollars to the state of New Hampshire to get a non-resident pistol permit from them, seeing as I spend a considerable amount of time there each winter.

Well, I literally forgot about it, and had written it off ages ago, when low and behold, I got an envelope from the state of NH in the mail this weekend. Cool!

So, I got a "NON RESIDENT Pistol/Reolver License"

It doesnt have my picture, just my description and my address as well as the permit numbers., and has no other real writing on it.

So, What does this entitle me to? From what i know, I should be able to carry concealed in all my nevada reciprocal states, as well, as NH and it's reciprocal states (i think it added 8 states total)? Is that it, all I have to do is carry my pistol registration card, and my NV CCW and the NH pistol license?

I think it just seems weird because it doesnt say "concealed firearms permit" or anything. But I assume each state is different.
I understand that I need to be aware of the specific carry laws in each state that I intend to carry in, but I'm not sure is there's anything else?

Andrew - Landscape architecture student. Not landscaper

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 12-01-2009, 12:41 PM   #2
Supporting Member

Liked 42 Times on 28 Posts
Likes Given: 11

Interesting...

Old 12-01-2009, 01:10 PM   #3

Liked 1403 Times on 805 Posts
Likes Given: 1290

Doc, see if this helps:

Handgunlaw.us

http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/...ps18cfbeae.jpg

Get her dirty, then clean her so she starts to respect you. When her trust is complete, she will serve you well for a lifetime!

"...if doves shot back, there wouldn't be a need for a bag limit."
- orangello