Good Article On Shot Placement

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection > Good Article On Shot Placement

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-30-2010, 07:50 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 8 Times on 6 Posts
Likes Given: 5

Default Good Article On Shot Placement

Apologies if this pimps anyone else's site, but it's pretty good gouge.
http://www.brassfetcher.com/OJ%20gunshot%20thread.pdf

"Guns don't kill people. Male Kennedy's kill people."

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 12-30-2010, 08:11 PM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3479 Times on 1609 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

I don't think that is a big deal on the hotlink. The information is sound and the writer did indicate he felt it was a good idea to get the information out there, so I think we can probably get by saying that we value the kind folks at www.brassfetcher.com for allowing us access to the intel.

For new shooters, this information will be invaluable.

It also brings me back to a fundamental that we have discussed time and again around these parts.

Combat Focus by Rob Pincus. I encourage everyone to read the book. It thoroughly changed my whole approach to self defense style shooting.

picture-__page.jpeg