Give me a frickin' break!!! - Page 12
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection > Give me a frickin' break!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-24-2012, 04:29 PM   #111
mcb
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 71 Times on 52 Posts
Likes Given: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Combat-Mechanix

In Colorado, you have to obey any posted signs banning firearms.
Money Talks. If it's a private business let the owner know you will not shop there. If It's a corporate chain call it's customer complaint line and encourage others to do the same.

Old 01-27-2012, 04:13 PM   #112
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1278 Times on 738 Posts
Likes Given: 1937

I live in South Carolina now, but own a house in Indianapolis, In, that I'd like to sell but nobody's buying. Last summer I went to the Indianapolis City-County Building to pay my @#$% property taxes. I left my gun in my car, but had my holster on. The cop at the metal detector/body parts scanner told me I couldn't take the holster in with me. I asked him to keep it until I came out. He refused, and I ended up throwing it into a wastebasket. I went on in and paid my property tax extortion. When I came out, the holster was gone, but the other stuff was still in the wastebasket. Let me guess, the cop now has a really great holster in which to carry his off-duty piece.

Old 01-27-2012, 04:22 PM   #113

Liked 1037 Times on 620 Posts
Likes Given: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by AIKIJUTSU
I live in South Carolina now, but own a house in Indianapolis, In, that I'd like to sell but nobody's buying. Last summer I went to the Indianapolis City-County Building to pay my @#$% property taxes. I left my gun in my car, but had my holster on. The cop at the metal detector/body parts scanner told me I couldn't take the holster in with me. I asked him to keep it until I came out. He refused, and I ended up throwing it into a wastebasket. I went on in and paid my property tax extortion. When I came out, the holster was gone, but the other stuff was still in the wastebasket. Let me guess, the cop now has a really great holster in which to carry his off-duty piece.
Sounds about right

Semper paratus.....virtute et armis

Old 01-29-2012, 02:44 AM   #114

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 20

ATTENTION BAD GUYS
This Aldi’s store is unprotected.
No one here has a gun.
We would be safe to rob.

exactly

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them."
Get Yourself A Glock And Lose That Nickel Plated Sissy Pistol!".... Tommy Lee Jones in "U.S. Marshall's".