Fobus Ankle Holster-Ruger LCR

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection > Fobus Ankle Holster-Ruger LCR

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-04-2013, 11:05 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default Fobus Ankle Holster-Ruger LCR

Can anyone give me some info on how this holster feels when worn and how solid the pistol is held in it?

http://www.fobusholster.com/products/RU ... 511-0.html

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 01-07-2013, 09:46 PM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 30 Times on 23 Posts
Likes Given: 14

I actually bought one for my SP-101 (I believe it works with both) and it's not a bad holster. It IS pretty bulky though depending on how baggy you wear your pants. It does hold the pistol securely enough that you could go for a jog with it on. I don't use mine do to the size of it though.