Finally Received My CCW Permit!! - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection > Finally Received My CCW Permit!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-15-2009, 02:42 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

The crossbreed is awesome. It;s very comfortable, especially if you get horsehide (extra $15). Check mine out on the concealed carry rig thread.

Old 08-17-2009, 02:10 AM   #12

Liked 2 Times on 1 Posts

I like the (fist k2 high ride)..

Old 08-17-2009, 03:19 AM   #13

Anyone actually wear a shoulder rig? Just wondering. I assume most people wear the inside the pants holster (I do), but does anyone actually wear the rigs that go on the upper body (that probably only work in a suit with a blazer or a winter coat I assume). Besides off-duty cops I mean. Do any regular people do this?

Currently on Tour as Military Instructor in Virginia Beach, VA. Navy Pistol Expert, Navy Shotgun Course Expert, Naval Boarding Team Experience, M60 Boat Gunner, 50 Cal Machine Gun and 25mm Chain Gun Captain. Experienced in various large firearms including the Surface Launched Torpedoes. Own more than 5 personal firearms of every type known.

Old 08-17-2009, 03:38 AM   #14
WDB

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sausn2002 View Post
Anyone actually wear a shoulder rig? Just wondering. I assume most people wear the inside the pants holster (I do), but does anyone actually wear the rigs that go on the upper body (that probably only work in a suit with a blazer or a winter coat I assume). Besides off-duty cops I mean. Do any regular people do this?
I carry my S&W M&P 45 in a shoulder rig any time I able to wear a suit, jacket or a loose shirt to cover. It's puts my pistol at a better angle and to ballence it out a double mag pouch on the opposite side. I prefer it as my pistol doesn't dig into me when I set. I got mine is from Highnoon and have to say it is the most comfy way to carry. I do carry ISWB often (Don Hume) wearing tee shirt and no over shirt but when I do it isn't as comfy and I don't carry extra mags.

Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~ Thomas Jefferson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benning Boy View Post
If you're really bored, I'm your huckleberry. If you really want a challenge, I'm the one.

If you're really smart, you'll just peddle your paint.