Federal law? Carrying - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection > Federal law? Carrying

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-06-2011, 09:18 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffxc View Post
Talk about the camel's nose under the tent.
Exactly.

The more "appropriate" legislation is abolishing all previous federal, state, and local restrictions on carrying firearms... concealed or otherwise.

Any restriction on carrying firearms is UNCONSTITUTIONAL.

...even on AIRPLANES! (*GASP*CHOKE*GAG*)

That's right. The private AIRLINES should have the right to allow or not allow passengers to carry... they own the planes, not the government. The private airlines should be able to allow or not allow smoking.

And I, as a passenger, have the right to pick and choose which airline I fly based on my preference.

Could you imagine ads like:

"Fly Armed, Fly American Airlines"
"Freedom Flyer Miles - Thank you, citizens."

We need to be FREE, again.

-=Jerry A. Goodson=-

Tri-State Tactical
1010 N. Louise St.
Atlanta, Texas 75551
430-342-3376

http://www.3tactical.com

Old 12-07-2011, 01:26 AM   #12

Yeah firearm restrictions are unconstitunal
We need to figure out how to change the lawa I wonder what our four fathers would do or say today with the gun laws today can't imagin they would have expected this crap today

Old 12-07-2011, 02:53 AM   #13
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 144 Times on 92 Posts
Likes Given: 167

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffxc View Post
Be careful what you wish for....you might get it. Has anyone thought that if the Fed's ever get that law passed, that they might also use that fact to push obamacare? If they could mandate the individual registering a firearm with the Fed's, could they not also mandate that those registered would have to purchase liability insurance for carrying the pistol? Then mandate we purchase medical insurance. All with regulations - not with congress passed laws.

Talk about the camel's nose under the tent.

They could mandate Federal Firearms permits registration so that the local police could tell if the out of state permit was valid. Then they have a list of everyone who carries legally, and so then do they have a list of firearms possessors.
What could go wrong?
You don't let them know about ALL firearms.

http://militarysignatures.com/signat...ember14888.png
Retired LE, M.P., Sr. M.P. Investigator, armorer, F.B.I. Trained Rangemaster/Firearms Instructor , Presently Forensic Document Examiner for D.H.S.

Old 12-07-2011, 03:20 AM   #14

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

We have a do nothing congress and that is just what they will do --- nothing. No need to worry

HAVE FUN

Old 12-07-2011, 05:32 AM   #15

Liked 4 Times on 3 Posts
Likes Given: 7

Default Federal worries...

Quote:
Originally Posted by armsmaster270 View Post
You don't let them know about ALL firearms.
I expect that a lot of firearms will be hidden away in water proof containers....

Old 12-07-2011, 06:55 AM   #16

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffxc

I expect that a lot of firearms will be hidden away in water proof containers....
Some of mine are in a gun safe buried in the bottom half of my cabin in the side of a mountain in New Mexico. Lol

It's comforting to know that if all of my weapons are stolen, confiscated, or lost if/when the SHTF that I'll still have 3 pistols, 4 assault rifles, and 2 shotguns with ample ammo tucked away in my secret place

"Adjust your DOPE Sergeant! No! Not the pills in your pocket, idiot! That stuff that lets you hit your target Sunshine!"

"Sua Sponte"

The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his. General George Patton

Old 01-04-2012, 02:45 PM   #17

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

That's the thing, not enough people are doing exactly that! I only have a few registered and I too have pistols, assault rifles, shotguns and ammo hidden in a safe spot ready for the **** storm!