Ever Wonder? - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection > Ever Wonder?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-31-2011, 05:51 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1834 Times on 1023 Posts
Likes Given: 1211

Hey sixor12,

Are you saying that you have drawn your weapon 4 times, or once against 4 people? Are you in law enforcement?

Romans 1:16 I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile.

Old 05-31-2011, 04:17 PM   #12

More proof to back the saying "Be polite to everyone you meet but have a plan to kill them".

Most people are like slinkies....not much use but good for a smile when ya push em' down the stairs.

Old 05-31-2011, 04:46 PM   #13

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

In my job as a rent a cop i see alot of gang bangers, thugs,and a few murders. I always try to be aware of my surroundings at work and how i interact with people. A lot of times me and my co-workers are the first one on the scene and sometimes how we react and respond to a situation can have a lot of effect on how the police will react when they get there. If we are walking all over a crime scene it can really tick them off. Or if we are keeping people away and have suspects detained for them it makes them happy. Also a lot of times we can have the situation resolved before the police get there it makes there job's a little easier. What we see and do can be called into court where we have to testify because we dont have to read somebody any rights the bg's some times tells us stuff later that can be used. Anyways working or not I like to know who is around me and what is going on so i can react if i have to. I'm wont try to be a hero but i will not let somebody hurt me or my family because of lack inattention.

Posted by cddbrowns
All you young whipper snappers and your new fangled doo dads have no clue what real construction is.......GET OFF MY LAWN!

“The police cannot protect the citizen at this stage of our development, and they cannot even protect themselves in many cases. It is up to the private citizen to protect himself and his family, and this is not only acceptable, but mandatory.”
Jeff Cooper

Old 05-31-2011, 06:27 PM   #14

Liked 4 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmszbi View Post
More proof to back the saying "Be polite to everyone you meet but have a plan to kill them".
Oh, that's so going in my sig!
ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
G.O.A. LIFETIME MEMBER!
Sole owner of Random Thought # 5,000

Old 05-31-2011, 06:37 PM   #15
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5732 Times on 3358 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Went out with this chick once after college, after dating her ex-sister in law (who i had known for many years). Then the ex-SIL i knew better gave me one of those true crime novels detailing a tri-state crime spree the girl's mother, mother's boyfriend, boyfriend's friend, and the chick i was so interested in had gone on. I think Louisiana finally executed the mother's boyfriend; i assume the mother is still locked down; the girl was only 14 at the time and was allegedly a less than willing acomplice; Louisiana told her to never ever come back. She had a smokin' hot bod though, truly a shame.

I've been more selective since.

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

Old 05-31-2011, 07:38 PM   #16

Liked 11 Times on 10 Posts
Likes Given: 3

I'm glad I live in a small town. We don't have to worry about gangbangers and the like. I still carry everywhere and stay on alert however.

Sometimes you earthlings REALLY amaze me!

Old 05-31-2011, 08:30 PM   #17

Proving once again trouble comes unannounced especially when you aren't looking for it.

"True Happiness is a warm .357,.45 ACP,.38 Special,.410 or a 12 gauge & a cold Sun Drop." ME

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. "
(Benjamin Franklin)

'God made man and woman; Colonel Colt made them equal'." (Ann Coulter)

" Praise The Lord but Polly pass the Ammo"( Unknown)

"The 1st one through the door gets the copper coated candy." ( Andy the gunshop owner from "Dawn of the Dead")

Old 06-02-2011, 03:50 AM   #18
I'm a mechanic, I fix problems you didn't know you had, in ways you do not understand
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 3252 Times on 1803 Posts
Likes Given: 139

The thing that scares me is a high percentage of women (can't remember the exact number) are raped by people they know. It's usually not some arbitrary stranger off the street. It's a brother's friend, a mom's boyfriend or even the guy you've been dating for 6 months....

3 gallons of crazy in a 2 gallon bucket

Know your limits; exceed them often

That which does not kill me had better run pretty damn fast.

Sticks and stones may break my bones but hollow points expand on impact.

Old 06-04-2011, 02:22 AM   #19

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse17 View Post
Yeah, like the left would go for that.
I like the idea of a marked forehead and I am a union democrat. But not so far to the left that I can't see the middle isle.

HAVE FUN

Old 06-04-2011, 02:29 AM   #20

Liked 4 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtiller View Post
I like the idea of a marked forehead and I am a union democrat. But not so far to the left that I can't see the middle isle.
Hey, don't forget the rest of my quote...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse17 View Post
Yeah, like the left would go for that. Hell, the piece-of-pelosi in office now wants to bar businesses from doing background checks or even asking if a person is a felon when they hire employees.
You may like the idea, but the left that's in power doesn't think anyone should be held acountable.
ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
G.O.A. LIFETIME MEMBER!
Sole owner of Random Thought # 5,000