Ever Drawn Your Weapon? - Page 5
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection > Ever Drawn Your Weapon?

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-09-2009, 03:18 PM   #41
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Almost bad

I live in Tucson, Arizona, where every kid thinks he is gangster. One night one of my friends had called me to the park because she was having a very bad day at home. As i pulled up to the park i saw her running towards the desert and a man chasing her. I immediately left the car and ran after the man because she was screaming for help. She circled back around towards me once she saw me. apparently the guy chasing her was her step brother. Once she got to me she was yelling that he was going to stab her and once he was in my sight i saw that he had a knife in his hand. He tried intimidating me and her with it and as soon as he started walking towards me i drew my p226 equinox .357 SIG and had it pointed at the ground ready to defend our lives. Once he saw the CT laser turn on by his feet he stepped back. I told him that he needs to take off before the police were called and to not come any closer. After his flight, everything turned out ok and he was arrested for being under the influence of meth at his home. Almost a bad day.....for us all. +1 for the good guys.

All it takes for the triumph of evil, is for good men to do nothing....

Old 06-09-2009, 04:45 PM   #42

Liked 27 Times on 21 Posts

Californiaguntoter asks: "Have you ever had to draw your weapon to keep a potentially dangerous and deadly situation from occurring? Have you ever had a weapon used against you in a confrontation?"

Direct answers: Yes, yes and no comment.

SIGe-nox I have an ex-wife, that's lives there in Tucson. I hope for you and your family member's sake you do not live anywhere near the Bitc........ I mean, woman. She is completely and irrationally opposite in her ways of thinking and beliefs, than I and this forum's members. She is a real, in the flesh, breathing Succubus. I would show you a picture, but she does not show up on any film or digital photos, but if you ever see her, just run, run as fast as you can, as far as you can, keep running, because no weapon can harm a Succubus.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter." - Hemingway

“The greatest ignorance is to reject something you know nothing about.”

Last edited by IGETEVEN; 06-09-2009 at 06:23 PM.

Old 06-09-2009, 06:27 PM   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGETEVEN View Post
Californiaguntoter asks: "Have you ever had to draw your weapon to keep a potentially dangerous and deadly situation from occurring? Have you ever had a weapon used against you in a confrontation?"

Direct answers: Yes, yes and no comment.

SIGe-nox I have an ex-wife, that's lives there in Tucson. I hope for you and your family member's sake you do not live anywhere near the Bitc........ I mean, woman. She is completely and irrationally opposite in her ways of thinking and beliefs, than I and this forum's members. She is a real, in the flesh, breathing Succubus. I would show you a picture, but she does not show up on any film or digital photos, but if you ever see her, just run, run as fast as you can, as far as you can, keep running, because no weapon can harm a Succubus.

Thats hilarious i have one of those here too, i hope her name isnt Katrina because then we both dealt with the same succubus. Tucson is a horrible breeding ground for them it seems these days. I guess here its a belief to think irrationally and still be called "normal."

All it takes for the triumph of evil, is for good men to do nothing....

Old 06-10-2009, 05:47 PM   #44

I've never had a gun drawn on me, and hope to never draw one on somebody. I know ex-wives can deserve such ballistics.....

I wouldn't shoot her..... but I understand.

Old 06-10-2009, 09:46 PM   #45

Liked 303 Times on 202 Posts
Likes Given: 27

Never drawn a firearm on anybody and hope I will never have to. In my youth I was into martial arts for quite a long time and instructor taught street fighting techniques in "special classes". I did have a few occassions I was attacked, always come out on top with open hand, even against knives. Got cut a little once but only from blocking before I could get the damn knife from the guy. Havn't had any problems since I was around 32 YO as I quit hanging around bad places.

IMO a persons best weapon is their mind.

Old 06-10-2009, 10:58 PM   #46

I stuck a loaded 16ga shotgun in the face of a percieved intruder into my home, and have had guns drawn of me..In 99% of the time, the situation oftens difuses very rapidly.

Old 07-06-2009, 10:11 PM   #47

Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts
Likes Given: 1

As I was pulling into my parking space one Saturday at noon a ratty looking pickup
pulled in behind me blocking any retreat. When the gentleman exited his truck he was
carrying a piece of pipe about 3' long. I exited my vehicle and unholstered my XD45.
when he took a step towards me I leveled the gun at him and told him he was about
to have a very bad day and to drop the pipe. He proceeded to drop the pipe and jump back in his truck and fled the scene.

Old 07-06-2009, 10:20 PM   #48

I've had to draw my 4" fixed blade, but nothing more. Guy just walked away.

S.S.

Old 07-12-2009, 01:18 AM   #49
mbl

Default ever drawn your your weapon

i have had a gun pulled on me twice, thought i was really going to be shot, but i have never had to pull mine.

Old 08-06-2009, 09:44 PM   #50

Liked 10 Times on 7 Posts
Likes Given: 16

Was at a parking lot hanging out with a few friends when some kid that we know pulled up and pulled a knife on my best friend i was still in my car at the time and luckly had my Wasr-10 in the trunk, Popped the trunk got out the car grabbed my ak and a loaded mag, loaded it up cocked it pointed it right at the guy and told him if he didnt put the knife down i would shoot him luckly he dropped the knife and ran. Thank god no one had to die...

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."
Jimi Hendrix

Closed Thread