Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f17/)
-   -   The Dream (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f17/dream-94155/)

jjones45 07-20-2013 07:11 AM

The Dream

I have this dream at least once every couple of years or so that i'm in a life or death self defense situation and my gun malfunctions. Either the trigger is too hard to pull or the gun doesn't fire or the bad guy isn't fazed and I always wish I had carried a different gun. A buddy at work has had similar dreams and i was just wondering if anyone else has had these crazy dreams.

therewolf 07-20-2013 08:44 AM

I had this nightmare they elected a libturd president with the

intellect of boiled celery. He then passed lame-a$$ healthcare,

while simultaneously claiming the Declaration of Independence and

Emancipation Declaration are "timeless documents", but the

CONSTITUTION is "200 years old"?????:confused:

AR10 07-20-2013 09:14 AM

My nightmare has some commie from Africa tricking the DNC , welfare slackers, and *******s his complexion is Hawaiian.

Deleted word comes from the drug enforcement agency, to describe people on foot, crossing our borders, often at a point in the reo grand river where they exit the water in a moistened condition. The phraise is a LE term, and is in no means derogatory. As many of them as we have in our society, maybe it is a term of endearment.

MisterMcCool 07-20-2013 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jjones45
I have this dream at least once every couple of years or so that i'm in a life or death self defense situation and my gun malfunctions. Either the trigger is too hard to pull or the gun doesn't fire or the bad guy isn't fazed and I always wish I had carried a different gun. A buddy at work has had similar dreams and i was just wondering if anyone else has had these crazy dreams.

That is your subconscious mind telling your conscious mind to carry a backup.

Jagermeister 07-20-2013 11:10 AM

I had a dream of Zombies breaking into my house. I did not have any ammo. So, I took out a bag of French Fries from the freezer, and placed them in my guns' magazines. Guess what, they actually worked!

emo 07-20-2013 11:38 AM

Did you use crinkle cut to get a little sawing action?

HOSSFLY 07-20-2013 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jjones45 (Post 1309413)

No- I dream about young women , big trucks, fast cars, fishing & cold beer;)

johnr1943 07-20-2013 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jjones45 (Post 1309413)

Ya' me too... turns out, I was weaned and potty trained too early...:D

Seriously, it's a variation of frustration dreams most people have me included. :)

I just buy another fire arm!!:D

SSGN_Doc 07-20-2013 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HOSSFLY (Post 1309507)
No- I dream about young women , big trucks, fast cars, fishing & cold beer;)

Heck yeah!

winds-of-change 07-20-2013 02:50 PM

This shows you were I'm at. I've had a dream where I grab my gun and shoot too soon, hitting someone I know or a family member. :(