Don't tread on me holster - Page 3

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection > Don't tread on me holster

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-14-2012, 06:53 AM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old_Crow

The military has a very extensive training program. Possibly the best in the world considering the millions of healthy unscathed veterans we have to thank for our freedom. Yet despite this extensive training a high percentage of soldiers either freeze up or shoot over the enemy soldiers head, hoping they don't have to kill anyone their first time in combat.
Yes I know but at the same time the ones that don't freeze already have their mind set to survive so when they have that adrenaline dump as some call it they just react to what happens

Old 10-18-2012, 04:40 PM   #22
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 125 Times on 89 Posts

yes, quick draws like we're in the wild west with a showdown at noon. I do it every day. in the mirror, so I can watch how awesome I am. sometimes I do them at home in front of my family so they can see how awesome I am. I do it so much, my nickname is quickdraw. for some reason, all the ladies know about my special skill, and they call me quick draw.

on a serious note, I'm not sure I would like the fanny pack holsters, they seem too...floppy to make me feel like the weapon is truely secure. I prefer a more snug, form fitted holster to prevent the weapon from falling out.

but as they say, it's all personal preference and whatever you feel the most comfortable with.