Dont know which one to get
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection > Dont know which one to get

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-15-2013, 11:13 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 75 Times on 47 Posts

Ruger lc9 or beretta nano.

I have shot the lc9 and know I like it. Only draw back for me is it comes with one mag.

Now the nano. I have a 92fs and a neos and love them both. The nano comes with two mags. But i never shot one. Whats your guys thoughts?

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 07-16-2013, 03:24 AM   #2

Liked 268 Times on 196 Posts
Likes Given: 51

You can always buy a second mag. (or 3rd or 4th). Choose the quality first, then the fit, then the mfg. If you don't get a gun which fits you and is fun to shoot....you won't practice with it. A gun you don't practice with you may as well leave at home.

Never waste time deciding between two guns....buy both of them.

Old 07-16-2013, 05:57 AM   #3
disappointed & disgusted, But DETERMINED...
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 3160 Times on 2147 Posts
Likes Given: 685

Ok disclaimer: not a stockholder in either company, but own a older 92SB, an planning on at least one more Beretta purchase in the next 12 months. Also own many Rugers, 3 autos and a few Wheel guns. Prior post is correct: get what you feel most comfortable with. When I held the Nano, it just didn't fill my hand like the LC9 or my old Smith .9mm does. The deal maker was at the time my LC9 came with two mags,..one of each, and they were already planning the 9 rd. ext. mags. That being said, if you feel the nano is a better fit, get whats best. I can carry as much as 72 rounds now with 5-7 rounders and 4 of the new 9 rounders If I NEEDED to....

"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will." Vince Lombardi

"No One, and I MEAN NO ONE Craps on me and Gets away with it!!! Those days are gone...