Does anyone jog or run? - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection > Does anyone jog or run?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-02-2012, 03:38 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 4 Times on 3 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWray
The last time that i ran, i was being chased by a bigazz cottonmouth. I could have won in the olympics that day. It was like the cartoon scooby doo when shaggy and scooby are running so fast that you can see their legs.
LOL! Cottonmouths are a good reason to unleash fire arm fury if one is doing a little swamp run; evil territorial vipers they are.

Old 06-02-2012, 11:03 AM   #12

Liked 69 Times on 54 Posts
Likes Given: 117

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverado113 View Post
This is probably your best bet IMO: http://bellybandccw.com/
Here's another option as well.

Pistol Wear

Old 06-02-2012, 10:24 PM   #13

When I run I carry a Taurus tcp380 in a mini and ultra thin kydex holster at about 3:30 position. The clip hangs on to my shorts very well and the kydex keeps the gun secure. Don't even notice the weight or bounce of the gun. I live in Florida too so its a setup I can wear anytime. Sometimes I carry a 22 mag 5 round derringer or mini revolver made by north American arms. It works great too and has a clip on the handle so it clips in on its own.

Newest Threads