Did becoming a CCW holder change your attitude? - Page 12
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection > Did becoming a CCW holder change your attitude?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-18-2013, 02:27 AM   #111
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 268 Times on 196 Posts
Likes Given: 51

I got my FOID card before I ever entered a gun shop in Illinois. When I finally got it and started looking for a gun, the thing that stood out the most for me was the attitude of the guys in the shops I visited. Everyone carrying, everyone polite, friendly and confident. These guys were the most polite I had ever seen in the area. They also were happy. The responsibility of carrying comes with confidence. Since I started carrying I have become very aware of my surroundings, my responsibilities and yes, more confident.
...and I carry everywhere.

Never waste time deciding between two guns....buy both of them.

Cattledog Likes This 
Old 06-19-2013, 03:46 AM   #112
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 4886 Times on 2368 Posts
Likes Given: 1524

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bear304inc View Post
Yea that's it, was thinking his name was chunk,, its sloth I meant to say, thanks Tack.
Btw while I'm on movies, I remember a Tacklberry on police academy that was Hucking Filarious,, any connection? ?
Yep... About 12 years ago I introduced a group of work 8 coworkers to the shooting sports by taking them up the mountain and letting them wring out my collection.

One of them Nicknamed me Tackleberry after the character in Police Academy because I had all the cool toys.

Same guy made a mildly funny video arrangement taken from pics and short clips of our many trips up to Estacda OR.

Google Tackleberry's Montage and you should find it.

Here it is:

Tack

Last edited by Tackleberry1; 06-19-2013 at 03:54 AM.
Cattledog Likes This