Did becoming a CCW holder change your attitude? - Page 10
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection > Did becoming a CCW holder change your attitude?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-11-2013, 01:29 AM   #91
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 100 Times on 83 Posts
Likes Given: 42

The original report said she fired 6 shots with 5 hits. The ACTUAL truth is she fired 5 shots, and scored 5 hits. The media can't get **** right.

Old 01-11-2013, 01:34 AM   #92
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 57 Times on 51 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlinman

Huh??????????
Sorry, an obscure reference to "chunk" off the Goonies,, trying to say that's gotta be what that buglar shot in the face must look like now.

Old 01-11-2013, 01:39 AM   #93

Liked 862 Times on 648 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bear304inc View Post

Sorry, an obscure reference to "chunk" off the Goonies,, trying to say that's gotta be what that buglar shot in the face must look like now.
Ah ok.....I thought you was goin for bill murray off caddyshack there. Tryin to figure out how that pertains to a idgit catchin 5 38's to the face is awful confusin let me tell ya

Old 01-11-2013, 01:49 AM   #94

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlinman

Ah ok.....I thought you was goin for bill murray off caddyshack there. Tryin to figure out how that pertains to a idgit catchin 5 38's to the face is awful confusin let me tell ya
Ha that was a hilarious one too,,, I do tend to go leftfield, borderline Dennis Miller with the arcane comparisons sometimes.

Btw I thought my pops was the only one who called people ( mostly me) '"Idgits"" lmao...

Last edited by Bear304inc; 01-11-2013 at 01:52 AM.

Old 01-11-2013, 01:55 AM   #95

Liked 4716 Times on 2282 Posts
Likes Given: 1443

Quote:
Heeeeyyyyy yyooouu guuuys!!! Baby ruth!
CHUNK! CHUNCK! SLOTH LOVE CHUNK.....Rocky Roaaaad?

Haha...love them Goonies!

Tack

Old 01-11-2013, 02:04 AM   #96

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tackleberry1

CHUNK! CHUNCK! SLOTH LOVE CHUNK.....Rocky Roaaaad?

Haha...love them Goonies!

Tack
Yea that's it, was thinking his name was chunk,, its sloth I meant to say, thanks Tack.
Btw while I'm on movies, I remember a Tacklberry on police academy that was Hucking Filarious,, any connection? ?

Old 01-11-2013, 02:07 AM   #97

Liked 862 Times on 648 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Yea that's it, was thinking his name was chunk,, its sloth I meant to say, thanks Tack.
Btw while I'm on movies, I remember a Tacklberry on police academy that was Hucking Filarious,, any connection? ?
Same person......the Tackleberry I mean

Old 01-11-2013, 02:37 AM   #98

Liked 258 Times on 178 Posts
Likes Given: 364

Quote:
At :00 he even says HEAVE HOOOO O B A M A A A !!!! Get it ? cause he was lifting a pile of worthless crap ?

" Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote. " - Benjamin Franklin

Last edited by Gh0zt36; 01-11-2013 at 02:45 AM.

Old 01-11-2013, 07:56 AM   #99
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1767 Times on 988 Posts
Likes Given: 1302

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlinman View Post
He wouldn't have lived if she had shot him w hp's. She shot him w 115 gr tmj. Still she REALLY screwed his day up
You don't know that. This is the skull we're talking about. Based on the area of the skull hit, the angle of the hit, and racial make-up of the intruder you really can't say that the hollow-points would have penetrated anything more than skin.

In another story about this shooting they are reporting that of the five hits four of them created exit wounds. That could be the main reason he stopped doing what he intended to do. You just don't know, and that's the scary part.

You would like to be able to sit there and think if you hit subject X in area Y with projectile Z the result will be DOA. It doesn't work that way. She hit this guy 5 times in what the paper man tells you is a kill zone, yet he was able to go downstairs, get out to his car, and drive away. I don't care what you hit him with, this shouldn't happen, yet stuff like this happens all the time.
Old 01-11-2013, 04:16 PM   #100

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc3402

You don't know that. This is the skull we're talking about. Based on the area of the skull hit, the angle of the hit, and racial make-up of the intruder you really can't say that the hollow-points would have penetrated anything more than skin.

In another story about this shooting they are reporting that of the five hits four of them created exit wounds. That could be the main reason he stopped doing what he intended to do. You just don't know, and that's the scary part.

You would like to be able to sit there and think if you hit subject X in area Y with projectile Z the result will be DOA. It doesn't work that way. She hit this guy 5 times in what the paper man tells you is a kill zone, yet he was able to go downstairs, get out to his car, and drive away. I don't care what you hit him with, this shouldn't happen, yet stuff like this happens all the time.
Hell Doc, according to a judge yesterday in a trial I was subpoenaed for,, HP's are cop killers, able to penetrate body armor and still mushroom through the body,,,,

As for the bg in this case I'm amazed he didn't get atleast knocked out,, 38's to the face gotta pack a punch. He's either tough as nails, or lucky as hell,,, maybe both.