Cz 75 PCR - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection > Cz 75 PCR

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-26-2014, 02:28 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 8 Times on 6 Posts

The cz usa version is. But the cz custom is the same frame as the pcr aside from the cutouts for the safety.

Old 03-26-2014, 02:49 AM   #12

Liked 205 Times on 131 Posts
Likes Given: 164

First off the CZ's are not striker fired but hammer fired, second the slides are steel but the receivers are alloy, third the pistol grips on the compacts are smaller than those on the full size CZ. Barrel length for the compacts are all 3.8 inches.

The CZ 75 PCR & CZ 75 P-01 are the same gun but without the accessory rail both are in 9 mm and hold 14 +1. The mags are interchangeable but not with the full size CZ 75's that have the larger mags.

The P-01 is a little more squared off than the PCR or the Compact. They have also come out with a P-02 but I do not know what the difference is except maybe the P-01 is a decocker and the P-02 is a manual safety?

Either will do you well as a CCW gun.

Jim

Old 03-26-2014, 02:51 AM   #13

Liked 38 Times on 18 Posts

Yeah im liking the pcr more than the other options. Also could be used is IDPA matches.

Sent from my iPhone using Firearms Talk

Old 03-26-2014, 03:02 AM   #14

Liked 8 Times on 6 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjim View Post
First off the CZ's are not striker fired but hammer fired, second the slides are steel but the receivers are alloy, third the pistol grips on the compacts are smaller than those on the full size CZ. Barrel length for the compacts are all 3.8 inches.

The CZ 75 PCR & CZ 75 P-01 are the same gun but without the accessory rail both are in 9 mm and hold 14 +1. The mags are interchangeable but not with the full size CZ 75's that have the larger mags.

The P-01 is a little more squared off than the PCR or the Compact. They have also come out with a P-02 but I do not know what the difference is except maybe the P-01 is a decocker and the P-02 is a manual safety?

Jim

Well awarr that the cz strapped on my hip isn't striker fired. I was simply stating i prefer a cocked and locked or striker fired configuration for my carry. And not all cz's are alloy the vast majority are all steel. The pcr p01 p02 and p06 are the alloy guns

Old 03-26-2014, 03:04 AM   #15

Liked 8 Times on 6 Posts

And its the p02 that is capable of switching from manual safety to decocker

Old 03-26-2014, 03:45 AM   #16

Liked 8 Times on 6 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjim View Post

Jim

Your also mistaken in that you can use full size mags in the compact guns, they're longer but not any bigger. The only ones that won't take the larger mags are the sub compact Rami's

Old 03-26-2014, 03:51 AM   #17

Liked 38 Times on 18 Posts

The compacts cant go in the full size, is what i believe what he was saying.

Old 03-26-2014, 04:02 AM   #18

Liked 8 Times on 6 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakeball View Post
The compacts cant go in the full size, is what i believe what he was saying.

Then i apologize for that

Old 03-26-2014, 11:27 AM   #19
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 52 Times on 44 Posts
Likes Given: 72

The PCR is a sweet gun. Got one as a birthday present this year. I have dry fired it but, the weather has stunk so no live fire yet. I am thinking about sending it out for trigger work though.

"The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they are ignorant, it's just that they know so much that isn't so."
Ronald Reagan