Crossbreed seconds

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection > Crossbreed seconds

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-31-2012, 05:15 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 50 Times on 34 Posts

Default Crossbreed seconds

Crossbreedseconds.com
So I found this site with apparently imperfect bolsters for much cheaper. Does anyone have experience with this site? Also who prefers the horsehide over the cowhide? Is it worth the extra money?
Thanks for your responses

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 01-31-2012, 05:47 AM   #2

Cant say personally but theres a thread on ar15.com about them. They were happy. Seems like a good deal to me.

Old 01-31-2012, 06:35 AM   #3

Horsehide is tighter grained and doesnt absorb sweat as much. Its worth the price difference to me.

Old 01-31-2012, 11:55 AM   #4

I own a crossbreed holster in horse I carry a 1911 in it at least 3 days a week for the money it's hard to beat I have spent much more on holsters that were not nearly as comfortable. Saying that though holsters to me are like shoes some feel better to me then they will others.

Old 01-31-2012, 02:15 PM   #5

Liked 164 Times on 116 Posts
Likes Given: 260

I can't help on the web sight, as I make my own and like the horse hide as it seems to keep my guns dryer in the summer as I sweat a lot at work in warm weather. The leather works well also, it just soaks moisture more. There are other manufacturers that make the same style holster cheaper than C/B that are excellent.

This is the first holster that I made and wear almost every day.

dscn1126.jpg  

Don't question my right to own a gun and I won't question your stupidity not to.

You give Peace a chance, we will cover you if it doesn't work out.