Crossbreed - Page 4
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection >

Crossbreed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-31-2010, 02:30 PM   #31
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1443 Times on 812 Posts
Likes Given: 1290

Quote:
Originally Posted by Class273 View Post
Ah Crossbreed. Combining plastic and leather to get just that "oh so right" blend of cheesey.
It's cheesy to you Mr.

And when the bullet hits the bone, you won't have time to say, "oh so right" blend of cheesey!

http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/...ps18cfbeae.jpg

Get her dirty, then clean her so she starts to respect you. When her trust is complete, she will serve you well for a lifetime!

"...if doves shot back, there wouldn't be a need for a bag limit."
- orangello

Old 01-31-2010, 03:17 PM   #32

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 9

I love my Cross Breed SuperTuck Deluxe. I've worn it on several road trips of 7 hours or more and it is comfortable the whole drive. Simply the best holster I have ever owned.

Old 01-31-2010, 08:59 PM   #33

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by suprdave View Post
Your sarcasm was not missed...
What sarcasm?

Old 01-31-2010, 11:09 PM   #34
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 85 Times on 55 Posts
Likes Given: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindenwood View Post
What sarcasm?
Please go away....

"the only 911 call I need is chambering a round" - Mr. Muller, MO car dealer

Old 01-31-2010, 11:38 PM   #35

Well I've been using them for a couple of years now, good product! Good company! Craig is a good guy too!
The only things I don't like about mine is that my SOB always seem to scratch/scuff the finish on my SS 1911 and all that weight of the 1911 an me taking the holster on an off the belt in a hurry I guess it stressed an broke the single belt clip that it has to support/mount to the belt but other than that as long as I wear them at around 5 "O" clock or 5:30 they're really very comfy and I have even very frequently worn mine past the 10 hr mark and a few times I even wore them for up to 16 hrs. but for now I'm wearin my supertuck Deluxe for my Kahr P45. "Some times I even forget its there on me but not for very long though"

N.D.

Old 02-10-2010, 03:54 PM   #36

I've got two of the Crossbreed holsters (both SuperTucks) and love 'em both. I plan on buying new Crossbreeds for each new gun purchase.

Old 02-18-2010, 03:32 PM   #37

just got my supertuck for my XD40sc in the mail today. WOW. I can hardly tell my weapon is even there. I have never known what "comfortable carry" meant until 30 minutes ago. The best part of all? It conceals so well I think i'll be able to carry the XD40sc in the summer and not freak out about printing like I was in summer 2009 . I also got a gun belt from them; it is a vast improvement over my old wilderness instructor's belt in both quality and aesthetics. i'm posting pics in the "show us your ccw setups" thread if anyone cares.

Old 02-18-2010, 05:11 PM   #38

Default emaN reversal repair = sorry Mark C.

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.D. View Post
Well I've been using them for a couple of years now, good product! Good company! Mark Craighead is a Real good guy too!
The only things I don't like about mine is that my SOB always seem to scratch/scuff the finish on my SS 1911 and all that weight of the 1911 an me taking the holster on an off the belt in a hurry I guess it stressed an broke the single belt clip that it has to support/mount to the belt but other than that as long as I wear them at around 5 "O" clock or 5:30 they're really very comfy and I have even very frequently worn mine past the 10 hr mark and a few times I even wore them for up to 16 hrs.
But for right "now" I'm wearin my super
tuck Deluxe for my Kahr P45. "Some times I even forget its there on me but . . I admit "not for very long though"

N.D.
There I finally got around to fixxin Marks name, an makin those tweeks *big sigh of relief*

Old 02-18-2010, 08:21 PM   #39

Liked 860 Times on 342 Posts
Likes Given: 1687

Great IWB holster, Great company.

Old 02-18-2010, 08:40 PM   #40
jbd

i'm glad i come across this thread. i was just about to put in am order with crossbreed. i'm glad to see so many people happy with theirs. now i fill i'm making the right choice.