Cross breed super tuck came in today! - Page 3
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection > Cross breed super tuck came in today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-29-2010, 04:16 AM   #21
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 237 Times on 134 Posts
Likes Given: 517

Quote:
Originally Posted by beege View Post
Just got mine today for my XDM 45. Only 18 days from the time I ordered it. They said 4-5 weeks. Conceals really well. Finally found the right spot for it. This is my first IWB but it is comfortable......I can't imagine what it will feel like when it gets broke in good. Really happy.

Sweet! post a pick up if you get a chance. glad you like it, and it does get more comfortable when it gets broke in.

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
--George Washington

Old 10-02-2010, 03:13 PM   #22

My girlfriend says she can't tell when I have it on and she knows where it's at. I can see a little printing in these pictures because I'm trying to take them myself and I'm twisting and I know where to look. I don't think the average person will notice though. I've tried it tucked in and it still looks as good.

img_0073.jpg   img_0074.jpg  

Old 10-25-2010, 03:53 PM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatekeeper View Post
Yep, love mine for 1911
X2 LOVE IT!!!!! Wore it for a week before I told the misses and she was floored. thought i had stopped carrying. VERY relieved to see me carry again. I am looking at their mattress holster for a bedside rig for the misses.

Having a belt made with velcro on the inside of ti to switch the "J" hooks out for the velcro ones.

Saw this guy at the NRA show two years ago in Louisville and was VERY impressed with his product. So was everybody else, he was almost sold out by the second day of the show.